For the girls!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
Who's hotter, Frodo, Legolas or Aragorn?
Or other wink

BingaBonga
Aragorn... the king of course!

Aurora
Aragorn def. But at the end of ROTK when Legolas is "Princely" he looks pretty good *wink* *wink*

Hania
Did anyone see the Saturday Night Live last Saturday with Elijah Wood in it? It wasn't as great as I thought it would be.

Nagy
Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! I know I'm crazy, but he's the best.

KayeLa
Legolas!!!! My second pick would be Eomer.

fini
oh god here it comes........the mindless estrogen brigade

* fini runs off *

Aragorn#1
hhhhmmm.... ARAGORN!!!!!!!!

fini
OMG those three choises are completely WRONG

THE HOTTEST ONE IN LOTR series was definitely, without a doubt is the BALROG of mordoth.....l

orlisgrl15
Legolas with his sexxy-ness, Aragorn with his dark rugged manly-ness, fallowed by sexysexy Eomer! ( with a side of Merry!!!) lol

Camellia
BILLY!!!!!!!

....and Dominic and Elijah...big grin (Uh-oh, I'm turning into a fangirl!!)

heen68
Legolas love

arwen22
I like Legolas most, he did good on the movie. He have all those amasing moves. Oh love him..Marrie me LEGOLAS...hahhaha....nnaahhh,,i'm already married...lol

arwen22
My husband like LEGOLAS... stick out tongue

amane
aragorn is a sexy beast!!!
legolas, eomere, pippin, merry........

Jude
You have to ASK??????

nazgulinthedark
i'm not voting in this, the ringwraiths are hotter

sauron
i would have to say other:

gandalf or theoden

no im not gay peeps

nazgulinthedark
ringwraiths

Ariadne
Hey, why do we only have three to choose from? Not fair.

sauron
gandalf or theoden

theoden is handsome

*sauron runs away from this thread as he is talking about hot guys big grin*

nazgulinthedark
laughing out loud

Ariadne
I took a quiz once that said Gandalf was my dream date...

LegolasIsMyMan
Legolas, my husband, deffinatley, look at his ass when he runs, oh hell look at it whenever!!!!!!!!!!!
gorggous man!@

sauron
look can i ask you sometihng please, and answer completely honestly

why is you like legolas-is it his looks

Ariadne
I'd like to know the answer to that myself...

nazgulinthedark
the ringwraiths don't even have a butt

Ariadne
Just lots of black robes

nazgulinthedark
thumb up yup

Ariadne
I want some Nazgul robes...

LegolasLover411
legolas is #1!!!!! whOOO HOTTIE go orli

Kitoky
Where's Eomer? Where's Faramir? Where's Boromir? Where's Sauron? Where's the Witch King? Where's Pippin? Where's Merry? Where's Theodred? Where's Sam? Where's Elrond? Where's Celeborn? Where's Gil-Galad?

Alar
Sauron, darling, evry1 loves Legolas because he's so gorgeous, its the way he looks the way he moves, his eyes his body the way he talks and acts and runs and gahhhh *drool**cringe*

erm... did i miss n e thing? roll eyes (sarcastic)

LadyGreenleaf
Legolas...DEFINATLY...but i dont like JUST for his looks....he is a GREAT fighter and an honest friend...thats why i chose Legolas!
~*LadyGreenleaf*~

Firithlotwen
pippin!!! he's SO cute!
anyway, they are all cute: aragorn, frodo, sam, merry, legolas, boromir, faramir, eomer, even haldir! besides looking TOO gay, he's cute
it's a non-sense poll....... but i voted for frodo i think ?

Auror
*Aragorn is way hott he is also this ranger-king! and he is a really accoplished horseman (look for him in the upcoming Hidalgo)
*but so is Legolas he is an awesome elf
*Eomer is handsome and we all know, now the king of Rohan and he rides horses all the time
*Faramir and Boromir
*the hobbits of course
*wish we would have seen more of Theodred he looked really cute

LegolasIsMyMan
I can't vote for somereason so , i vote LEGGY 10 thousand times!!!!!!!

iluvdaelf
i would definately have to say Legolas love

Exa
WITCHY! WITCHY! WITCHY! love

And Sauron in his armour...

Ariadne
Wouldn't you say that a lot of the other characters have the same qualities? Which would pretty much mean you just like him for his looks.

PippinTook
PIPPIN!!! HOW COULD YOU NOT HAVE PIPPIN ON THERE???? *humph* I didn't even vote! You insane person don't even have Pip on your stupid poll! How dare you! And Aurora! You could have said other! Merry of course stick out tongue I would have expected something like that from you...not Aragorn! laughing out loud Next time someone makes a "who's hotter" poll (which I'm getting very sick of by the way...ugh) Pippin/Billy better be on there!!! mad *drool* Mmmmmmm Pippin.....And nobody else can have him because he's mine! Ask Kit or Aurora or sauron or anyone else....Pip's my husband stick out tongue I am Diamond! Yay!!!! So nobody else can have him! Nobody!!! NOBODY!!! You hear me?!?!?!?!?

Hehehe sorry....Got a little out of control there.....K I gotta go....Buh bye....*drools* Mmmmmm Pippin......Mmmmmm Billy.....*walks out with drool dripping from mouth....*

hobbit_lover
I think FRODO is For sure the hottest *drools*

pip-foot
PIPPIN!!!!!!!!1 I agree with pippintook. he should have been on their. but i dont really like these polls anyway. but, if i had to pick it would be PIPPIN!!!!!!!!!! come on. add him on your poll!!!!!!!!!!! argh!!!!!!!!!!! mad mad mad

pip-foot
ok ok. i'm a little crazy! (arnt we all smile ) but i did vote on your poll and out of those three i'd pick aragorn. frodo is ugly and girls who like legolas annoy me just a little. but, a movie is for the plot, not hte actors! argh!!!!!!!

airangel429
aragorn(while in character.....out of character the actor isn't that good looking.........)

Exa
(post shortened to those whod matter for me)

WHERES BELEG?!? love love eek!

Priss
ARAGORN!!!!!!!!!!!! Have could you not vote for Aragorn! My friends even say the i have "Aragorn-itis" because i have obsecced about him all the time!!! so i have voted for cant you guess...Aragorn!!!!!!!! Trust me you do not even want to see my favorites!!!!

Priss
and also Aragorn is played by Viggo Mortensen so i went online one day to look up all his movies i have yet to see them all but i will. Hidalgo is coming out on March 5 and i cant wait because it stars Viggo Mortensen!!!!

enya
legolas beccause..

he looks hot in the movie and out of the movie
but aragorn only looks hot in the movie and ellijah only looks good outside the movie.

can i just say at the end of PROTK legolas looks georgeous and in the hood *swoon*

CleverRaven
Frodo, Frodo, Frodo! That hobbit has some sweet honey buns! LOL!
Next i would have to say Pipen! He should have been a chioce too! But i would have still picked Frodo. love

Member.
arwen is the hottest.

Leggy_n_Merry
I would say legolas because i just love orlando and coz legolas is just so graceful and beautiful and perfect! Or i'd say Frodo becoz hes so cute and I love Elijah too! But if the elijah and orlando things dont count then i would say maybe aragorn or still legolas bcoz aragorn is very sexy wink and as i said legolas is just beautiful and perfect big grin

Exa
laughing laughing
This thread is called "for the girls"....

Ellesar
Hmm. That's a tough question to answer. I voted Aragorn of course, but I like Legolas too. Aragorn is my favorite character in both the movies and the books, so I'll have to go with Aragorn.

Member.
^^ needed a man's touch in here. i'll refrain from posting here in the future

Phoenix
PIPPIN!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.