How Many Screen names can we have?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Michael Myers 1
the topic says it all because right now i have 2 and i was woundering if i can have 3 or not and u can take off my other sn if u want to so i can only have 2

stinkfist462
my friend tried to register on my comp but it can only have 1.... well for me anyways

Reborn Again
...And the point being of having more than one name on a forum is?

General Zink
You can only have one. I have two but I can't get the other one to open, so I made a new one for the hell of it.

silver_tears
Well before we could have multiple ones but not anymore no

Captain REX
You could NEVER have multiple ones for malicious or devious causes, such as bashing yourself, complimenting yourself, etc.

What's the point of them anyway?

LanceWindu
SOCK!

yerssot
yup, only one

Michael Myers 1
well i got 2 reasons....1 is becuz so if i wanna do something bad or so ppl dont get freaked out byt this sn or think im a weirdo

yerssot
point is, you can't have two or any number above 1

LanceWindu
And you're not allowed to do anything bad anyways.

If you were to bash members with your Sock: Raz, or some of the mods could trace your IP address back to your number one screen name and then ban the both of you.

mors823
I sure we all, or least some of us know of a person who had three accounts. There really is no point to having more than one account.

LanceWindu
I know of 2 people...

Tired Hiker...his is just goofy...and he doesn't hide the fact that he is: Tired Hiker, Tied Hiker, and DeNiro's Mom

Also there is rabbit/kezie/eminemtheone/sheri/princess/(a whole bunch more names)

Raz
TH is messing about and everyone knows it's him. That is fine, as long as there isn't an uptake on this.

Creating other names and hiding your original identity is a bannable offence.

LanceWindu
yes

I have two. The first one I didn't like my name, so I made a new account.

LanceWindu
You should have told Raz, he would have changed your name for you.

Michael Myers 1
yea raz pm'd me and im not gonna use any other sn now u guys scared me not to laughing out loud

Captain REX
Good... evil face

The TH way is the only reason I'd do it, but I'll leave it to him...

Or if you are having troubles with your account and don't feel like asking for help *coughZinkcough*

yerssot
you know, zink can just ask raz to merge his two profiles together

Raz
No he can't. It's just too time consuming for me to even think about doing it. Only on special occasion, and only when I have 1/2 an hour free!

Captain REX
Haha Zink... stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.