Cushty Patter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DJ Velocity
I am sat here smoking some bullshit hash through a pipe, looking through the messages. The banter on here is f****** topperbig grin
You are all down to earth, and respectful. Very uncommon on message boards. This is the ONLY forum I visit regularly.

I F****** LOVE YOU GUYS

yerssot
hash, f*** love... bad combination

Ratcat
roll eyes (sarcastic)

mah
why does it seem like a bigger and bigger percentage of the members smoke weed, is this becoming some sort of amsterdam-ish hash-cafe? ( and I am wondering why the posts on these forums keep getting weirderroll eyes (sarcastic) )

Texas
I want what he's smokingsmokin'

DJ Velocity

mechmoggy

mah
write whatever you want, man, I was just stating a fact.

DJ Velocity

Ushgarak
Well, common sense dictates that we only discuss anything WITHIN REASON...

That's not a comment on this thread, I just don't want people thinking that absolutely anything goes here; inappropriate threads DO get closed.

Texas
Just ask HH embarrasment

mechmoggy

Aquarius87
hey DJ,stoners live and stoners die in the end we all get high,dont worry about what the critics say,chop up your $60 and make a Jay. smokin'
smile
I have my own Smoko bush.its about 3 mtrs high and has some nice buds growing.
Yah its cool,i try not to smoke to much though,my brain needs to be alert and constantly thinking,pot makes you stupid and absentminded.
Umm about those pics of my cats
Here ya go! wink

Aquarius87
Yah here are the twins
They're sooo cute!

Aquarius87
And Leto.....

Raz
Sorry guys, but topics on drugs (abuse) will not be tolerated on these boards. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.