Kotor **spoilers Possible** (pc)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xeous
I'm just going to state here that if you haven't played the game, there will be minor spoilers in the next part of the post such as certain missions on planets. This means, read no further if you want to be suprised.

I just beat Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic for PC. I must admit, it's a great game. I usually don't like RPG's but I think I might play this one a couple of more times to do all the missions/find the other ending.

I was a Scoundrel...Highly worthless. Next time I play, I'm definatly being a soldier. It fits my playing style better.

I just did the basic game, no real extra side missions, I just wanted to see the movies and realize what the plot was, etc. I think it took me about 37 hours but don't quote me on that, I don't really remember.

I went 70% of the game on the light side then just said, "forget this" when I got to the Sith Academy. I chose the "double double cross" and helped the head of the Academy(forget his name) kill my master (forget her name).

My fights vs masters were mostly a joke since my character wasn't leveled up too well. It usually consisted of me running around, healing, turning and fighting for 2 rounds then me running again.

The catacomb(Temple level) part with the blocks was a royal pain. I ran the "H" a hundred times before I started going completely insane...I finally got it, obviously. And with no help from walkthroughs, mind you.

***SPOILER FINAL FIGHT***
The final fight vs Malak was even more worthless. My dexterity was so low that I literally COULDN'T hit him.
What I did was went around and killed all the entrapped Jedi he had. Then I literally ran around and used Drain Life until he died. This fight lasted about 45 minutes...but I won. HAH!

Any comments about the game should be placed here smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.