Better favorite X-team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Northstar's bf
We have to include Great teams Like Excalibur and GenX! You cant leave out teams that have some awesome characters and stories. So vote for your 3 favorite

VallejoKid707
you forgot new mutants! mad hehe j/k

Northstar's bf
Ithought about adding them but if you remember right The New Muntants turned into X-force So I thought that would be kinda dumb of me!

Paola
could you please please please post who has been in each X-Team embarrasment sorry but I just know X-Men and have a vague idea of the rest..... but I'm not too sure embarrasment

Collosus' Lover
I totally agree with Paola. I'm not sure of who's in each team, either embarrasment

Northstar's bf
OK I am not ganna list all of the Team members cause that would take forever and I have to leave soon but
X-force: lead by Cabel and has or has had Domino, Shatterstar, Warpath, Sunspot, Cannonball, Moonstar, Syrin, Boomer, Caliban, and wolfsbane

X-Factor:lead by forge and has or has had Havok, Polaris, Shard, Strong guy, Multiple man, Ferral mystique, wild child, Sabbortooth, Quicksilver,and Random

Excalibur: lead by Nightcrawler and has or has had Collossus, Shadowcat, Rachel Summers, Captin Britian, Douglock, Moria McTagger, Meggan / Goblin Princess

GenX is lead by Bansee /White Queen and has or has had M (M-plate), Jubile, Husk, Skin, Synch, Penance, Chamber, Mondo, Gateway, Artie and Leech,

X-men has all that are left and some of your faves from the other groups have been in X-men

Dark_Psylocke
Now that you're on it, could you please explain me who is M and the difference between she and M-Plate? If you don't want to post it here *might wonder off topic* PM me.

I choose the X-Men because most of my beloved characters are there big grin

Darth Vicious
Just a little correction, Captain Britain was pretty much always the leader of Excalibur it wasnt after he died or left that Nightcrawler assumed leadership!

kohl
nightcrawler ended up leading the team when captain britain didn't manage to. but he didn't leave.

Darth Vicious
Still Captain Britain was their first leader and did it longer than Nightcrawler!

kohl
ok then.

Collosus' Lover
Nightcrawler leading and Colossus in the team, how perfect!!wink

Northstar's bf
M (Monet) was the member of Gen X with super strength and flight, Her brother was the arch rival and enemy of Gen X, Emplate. He sucked peoples souls through mouths on the palms of his hand! M-plate was an amalgamation of the 2, not only were their powers combined but the were transmuted and magnified!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.