TPT'S NINJA GAME-preperation/character creation/background

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tptmanno1
The year is 1547 the Ashikaga empire is crumbling. Arising from the ashes a a new military force. Oda Nobunaga is ousting the Ashikaga and instilling himself as leader. He is ruthless and effective utilizing any means necessary to gain control. Among his soldiers are the elite, the Samurai. Fanatical loyal and amazingly talented, these warriors have the skill and drive to take Nobunaga to Tokyo. But there are those who don't want him in power, powerful rivals of Nobunaga fight him every step of the way.

Yet there are those who are impartial, they live in the grey area between the conflict, they balance on the thin line between mercenary and outright foe. They are the Ninja. Warriors, spies and assassins. They are willing to fight for whoever pays them, sometimes they will be hired for a shogun or a Daimyo, even an ordinary citizen could hire them if they were rich enough. Utilizing every weapon known to them, the Ninja were masters of stealth and of martial arts. They also had no love for the Samurai. Infact, they were mortal enemies. the Ninja living in the darkness and shadows, and the Samurai, out in the light with their strict moral code.

Into this struggle you are thrust. You are Ninja, when given certain objectives, you complete them with grace and skill. Will others carve your deeds into stone and will they change the course of Japanese history forever, or will your bones be like your legacy, parched and dry, slowly turning to dust over several generations only to be completely engulfed in the sands of time?

If you feel like joining this Awesome role-play, post here, give me a name, age, experience, short history and anything else you might like to add. If you have problems, feel free to PM me, or post your problem here and I'll do my best to fix it. This is my first Role-playing game so it's not a matter of if I will make mistakes, its when i will make them so please bear with me.

Thanks and Have fun!
(I tried to be as historicly accurate as possible here but don't get mad if I didn't get EVERYTHING right.)

Fallin Angel
Kool , i want to join

Name: Aerie Umenokoji
Experience: Aerie specializes in acrobatices and bone breaking techniques , she also specializes in seducing her oponents and using double short swords
Short History: little is know of Aerie , she was taken in by a ninja clan when she was young and abandon , she was then taught the ways of the ninja and devoted herself in using her skills for good and protection

Bespin Bart
Name: Panther
Experience: Having left his name and family history behind him, he simply goes by Panther, wearing all black. He is highly experienced in the art of being a ninja, having been recruited from the military to join them because of his ableness.

tptmanno1
sweeet two vict... I mean players,
In your experience don't talk about what type of moves you use, that will be covered in the DL thread
just talk about how long u've been ninja and such, are you a vet or rookie ninja or other stuff

tigereyes456
I want in:

Name: Sakura Yitoshi
Ex: Excilent in tai-chi and karate. very good with long swords, wooden swords and self defence. Caries one long sword, two nunchuku and six metal stars. She is not a vet yet but close been in battle once for 4 years during life time.
his: Ran away from her home at the age of 4 to take on the life of a warrior. Failed to become one because she is a girl and began to study martial arts and ninja skills. Has been a ninja since age of 6, never really battled.

Fallin Angel
Aerie's a master but not grand master .... yet

tptmanno1
but she's only 17!
master would be like 40-50

Fallin Angel
yea but her clan trained her very hard , but it would take a long time before she become grand , but if u want me to change it , i will

tigereyes456
you can train for only 10 years all the time and become more the a grand master....books tell all...lol

tptmanno1
naw it's koo
we'll just see how masterly you are in my missions, muahaha

Fallin Angel
ohhh so your going to put me to the test huh lol

tptmanno1
accually i havent figgered all the storyline out yet,
It will be historicly accurate, but i don't know what you all are going to do yet, but thats what winter vacation is for

Captain REX
Name: Yoshi
Experience: Highly experienced, a severe blow to the head caused Yoshi to lose knowledge of some of his past, though his combat instinct stayed with him. He can pick up nearly any weapon and use it to the extreme, or fight stealthily with his hands and feet in martial arts.

SpikeSpiegel
NINJAS. Spike-san will post his ninja after college. Is that OK tptmanno1-san? NINJAS.

Trickster
Name: Dogan Parani
History: Dogan was taken when he was very young by a nearby ninjitsu temple. he never knew his parents, but the monks told him they were killed by loyalist forces. The abbot recognised his thirst for revenge, and helped Dogan to be taught by one of the great ninja grand masters of Japan. Dogan quickly gained the title of 'The Shadow', as he never faileda mission. His master was kileld by another ninja, and Dogan will kill the man who sent the assassin if he ever finds him.

SpikeSpiegel
Nobunaga eh? Possibly some Genma going to be in? (Yes I know he's a real guy, but Onimusha's such a cool game) I'll post my character as soon as I find a good name. NINJAS Wooooo

SpikeSpiegel
Ah-ha
Name: Takeshi Aieku
Experience: Not only is Takeshi a trained swordsman (his master Iwota Kantoshi's best pupil) but he is also a great martial artist. His weapon of choice is a katana sword although he is trained in multiple weapon techniques and hand-to-hand combat.

tptmanno1
Wow, this game is more popular than I thought.
I'll start it up officially after the new year

Trinity_Matrix
Hmm...count me in, too!!

Name: Ayami Mizukami
Experience: Ayami is gifted in unarmed martial arts, and specializes in quick but sharp punches and kicks. She has also trained in swordsmanship since she was a young child. She has trained extensively, but hasn't really fought any real battles yet.

Heehee, ninjas are cool...tpt-san! Arigato gozaimashita! Watashi wa anata no rouru-puree sugoi deshou!

(heh, yeah, I can speak some Japanese...it says that I think your RPG is going to be cool big grin)

Michelle_Drake
count me in

Kojuri
Trained by the best Martial Arts and Swordsmaster. Dreams of becoming a ninja

Michelle_Drake
hello

tptmanno1
Hi,
sweet, TM's in!
now if any of you wanna pressure Ush into joining.....
yea MD, it looks fine

SpikeSpiegel
I'll leave that to you.

Darth Revan
Name: Tokugawa
Background: Grew up in a very rich family, the son of a great Samurai. Became a Samurai himself at the age of 20. Though he prefers to keep his personal history secret for the most part, it is known that some time in his early 30's, something happened to make him abandon the way of the Samurai. Since then he has been a ninja.
Weapons: The three swords used by Samurai (the same ones he used before he became a ninja) and a Mongolian-style bow (if its ok)
Personality: Doesn't trust anyone except for a few of his oldest friends, though he tends to be trustworthy himself. Has some sense of morality but since he is fairly desperate for money he will do almost anything if it pays well.\

ninja

tptmanno1
well, just look at what you get to choose from in the move selector thingy, but whatever you put in the history is koo.

Well, yall betta lissen up an' lissen up good naw ya har? *in old texan drawl* Gatha' round hea' naw'. I gots sumthin' apotant ta tall ya'll. Were a gonna be updaten there hare game soon so ya best mosy on over to the move thard an' fix up ya'r charactars, ya hare?

Darth Revan
Can I have nunchaku too or is that too many weapons? *gets in a martial arts stance and does the Neo hand motion thing*

Ushgarak
Dallas is updating your game?

Well, maybe he is, I have just put that update in for tpt, folks...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.