How good was LOTR?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punker69
Judge for yourself how good was it.

ElvenQueen
Excellent!

=)

Izz
Do you mean as a whole, are only the ROTK?

namarie
excelent!!!!!! ^^

OrliNElijahsGrl
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coshlo
if anyone puts boring they should be shot! heh

SilverFighter
My Mr. Burns inpersonation:

Excellent....

Aragorn#1
i agree... aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh it was so cool!!!!! i love that movie, there were little bits thats could be dif but it was awsome!!!

manny321
boring, how could all the nagul, make you asleep??? I haven't wacthed it , but i heard it's LOUD!!! Also it had 34.1 million dollar opening day, third best behind, spidey, and matrix 2.

Aragorn#1
What the f**k?

Punker69
DOes anYBODY think it will beat TITANIC?I dont know why so many people saw Titanic I mean why would somebody go to a 3 and a half hour movie (no fense LOTR) and wacth thousands of people die.Its just stupid the movie itself was good but why cant any other movies beat it?

Aragorn#1
thats my question? it wasnt all that good

Aurora
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
! Wasn't all that good? I beg to differ. It was one of the best movies I have ever seen!

arwen22
*~*~*~*~*~*EXCELLENTE*~*~*~*~*~*

Hypernova
It's was alright laughing out loud

Lord_Andres
I IS the best movie ever, hands downsmile

Lord_Andres
sorry, ment It is embarrasment

Verity
I love all 3 of them!....But I have to say, I am in love with the ROTK! PJ is a master! All hail PJ!!!!!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/notworthy.gif

Punker69
I mean TITANIC is an excellent movie but I just dont know why people where so interested in it.I mean cant one movie beat it?It was also knda boring.

Verity
You think ROTK is boring?? confused

Coshlo
where did you get that figure for 34.1 million?

Verity
I think it made 8 million solely on the 0 hr opening nationwide! That's what I heard on the news today! smile

Hania
Yeah, it made 8 mill with the midnight screenings, which is amazing. How much did Titanic make, total?

Punker69
NO i said Titanic was knda borin.

zinh
from www.the-numbers.com

Titanic made $1,835,400,000 total almost doubling any other movie ever(world wide) while TTT made $918,800,000(in 5th). Second is Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone at $975,800,000.

lot of money either way :P

Hope ROTK beats Titanic but doubtful =\

American records are alot different btw. This is all world wide things.

manny321
That 34.1 million is from all leading boxofice sites. It was cnn and local tv and yahoo.

manny321
It has not been confirmed but a my friend at boxofficeguru says rotk made 20 million dollars on thrusday. UNconfirmed though, Hope it is true. It will blow away the world.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.