I Saw Rotk 2night And Wow!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OrliNElijahsGrl
*stands in awe and absoulutly amazed* i just got back from seeing ROTK and im just in awe, i am soo like hyper its not even funny, i felt so much excitement, so much energy, THE MOVIE WAS ABSOULUTLY AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVED IT! This was the best triology ever!!!! its forever in my heart, you wont believe what lord of the ring has done to me, it has me hooked like no other! The movie was awesome, words cant even describe how incredible it was, its just...WOW so hard to put into words, because im still in shock and just in awe! The battle scenes were outstanding, extremely exciting, amazing, i was into it so much! Eveerything in the movie was absoulutly amazing and wonderful! I must admit..i got extremely teary eyed during the sad parts, trying to keep myself from busting out crying, well..i couldnt keep control, i bawled my eyes out like a baby, i had tissues with me, so i was using them left to right, my friend who was also teary eyed, didnt bust out crying, which im sure now at home shes bawling because its all over, she did well keeping it all in, but me...i bawled, the sad parts tore my heart to pieces, and the thought that this was the last movie for lord of the rings broke me to pieces! The energy was soo high too, the excitement! Everyone was clapping and laughing and some were cheering, and when it got to the sad parts, i heard alot of sniffling, hey i looked over and i saw a older guy bawling his eyes out! This triology has amazed me so much, its sad that its over, but wow..what a way of ending it, everything going to a close, everything ended just right and what a ending, the ending was spectacular, absoulutly amazed me! The whole film amazed me and i cannot wait to see it again on friday with some more of my friends, a whole big group of us is going, and i know i will have the same reactions, the same excitement and everything as i did tonight, seeing it for the 2nd time! TRUST ME ON THIS ONE! And i will definetly cry again like i did tonight, no doubt about it! Lord of the ring has so much of an effect on me, it amazes me, and i thank peter jackson SOO much for bringing this triology to the big screen, god bless him, he has given us a amazing triology, and i hoped to see many oscars and awards for this! ABSOULUTLY AMAZING!

How awesome was the army of the dead?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ah!! god! i want to see this movie fricking over and over and over again! EVERYTHING WAS AWESOME!! AHHHH!!!

If you havent seen it yet, go see it, its totally worth it, totally amazing, totally breathtaking and exciting and everything, its just so WOW!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.