Vampires!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

poisoned_heart
ok. here is a story i want you to respond to. ok. My name is Justin and i am in 8th grade. I am ALREADY thinking about college and have barely even chosen a high school. anywayz, the college i plan to go to is the University of Salzburg in Salzburg Austria with my friend/cousin Heather. when i get there, i am going to search for vampire clans. what are you thoughts on this?

stinkfist462
thumb up good luck justin

Dogbert
yea....have fun

Tired Hiker
Sweet right on!

stinkfist462
im supportin him .. i go to his school...

LarryTheArch
dont obther... they alwayz abonded u when ur r being encloedsed by sun... just run kie a ***** and ur fine

stinkfist462
blink ??

Veralidaine
me=confusedblink

Baylin
confusion is good! Vamps are cool but were wolves well for me there is no comparison

Veralidaine
yes confusion is good...altho....hmmmmm.......outta vamps n werewolves i lyk vamps! yes dey more interestin i rekin..yes

Baylin
Why?

Veralidaine
hm...i tink coz jus de fact dat dey live on blood, dey die from sumlight n garlic, n coz dey in humannform, but dey aint humans.....if dat makes sense..blink

Baylin
Yeah? blink

lil bitchiness
Well, i can safely say that Johnny Depp is really hot!! yes

Baylin
Good for you, I'll take your word for it!

lil bitchiness
Dont you have eyes? blink Just have to look at him...all is explained in his dark hair and dark brown eyes...

Baylin
Sorry, I appreciate the dark hair and dark brown eyes.. well its just that I much prefer them on a woman!

lil bitchiness
thumb up Very good!!!

Johnny is fun for all ages and sexes!! big grin

Baylin
Sorry but I'll let you keep him for yourself! I'll stick with Liv Tyler if you dont mind...

lil bitchiness
blink If i dont mind? I dont care!! thumb up

Jus trying to open peoples minds.....big grin

mmmm hes truly sexilicious!! hubba hubba love

Baylin
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Naruto
Aw, crap, you and Heather are going to Austria come college...?
;_;
Ah, good luck.
...*Is Max*
<_<
>_>

LarryTheArch
rephrases himself

dont trust other vampires, since they'll leave u alone 2 be burned by the sun
just run like a bitc/h

poisoned_heart
dude. vamps are fuc/<ing awesome! i am seriously going to atleast look for clans. i know for a fact that there are clans out there. my unlce was in one with his girlfiend. need i say why they broke up? oh well i'llt ell you anyway.she bit him on the neck and he started bleeding. sorry to say it but biting people is really fun. lol.

LarryTheArch
errr right

poisoned_heart
lol. weird ness ness. i know

LarryTheArch
ya well...

Tired Hiker
I bit my sister once and I think my dad spanked me.

Tired Hiker
And this was like a year ago. eek!

LarryTheArch
so u and ur family r 2 close i see

emphasis on the '2' there....

LarryTheArch
EXACTLY!

Tired Hiker
Oh, I was just kidding.

Tired Hiker
I think my sister spanked me after I bit my dad. That's what it was, my bad.

LarryTheArch
u arent that gay... or incestal... or anything else

Tired Hiker
Dude, where is this going?

LarryTheArch
nowhere

but seriously whtas the number for 911

Tired Hiker
I'm not sure. I usually just dial 411 and they can connect me to 911.

LarryTheArch
whats the number for 411?

Tired Hiker
Why, is someone dying? Are you in trouble? Is this a real emergency? If so, call 411 by hitting the left middle button twice, and then hit the one button. Then ask Spencer to connect you to 911 and you may get through.

LarryTheArch
actually...

MY CROTCH IS ON FIRE, MY CROTCH IS ON FIRE!

Dark princess
can I just say one thing?

Dark princess
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

StrlitSnrise
how do you get that from something that started as searching for vampire clans? and how on earth does one catch their crotch on fire in the first place?

sniper
sheer stupidity, i dont understand how anyone with any intelligence at all can light their ownDEAR GOD NOW MINE IS ON FIRE!
laughing
ANYWAY, who else here has already been turned?

Korri
im a vampire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.