Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Iron Falcon
Did LOTR's finish all the "Live" action filming before "The Fellowship of the Ring" come out???
My room ate and I have a arugement about that, he says that they were still filming the last little bit of part three a year and a half ago. I say that all of the "Live" action filming was done before the first one was done and all that they had left were the filming the Golim and the other CGI fight scenes, and that is all.
If someone could settle this arugement then that would be great, and if you could tell us where to get some proff either way that would be great as well.

thanks

Izz
Probably they did film all the action befoe FOTR. But they did shoot some more stuff for every movie afterwards, but I don't think with fighting.

wizzee
yes acording to a couple of interviews with PJ he said they were still filiming retakes of certain shots up to about a year ago
altho he doesnt say which bits i thinks they were some parts of gollum and blue screen etc

Exa
They made basically everything before FoTR came out, but in the years after they still did some more scenes, changed some and so on. the computer stuff also came later.

ElvenQueen
They shot all 3 at once...but than realized they were missing some things that they needed so they brought all the actors back to do some more shots.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.