Luckin Rock Castle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

airangel429

airangel429
so what do you think of my story so far? it's goign to be more in depth and will eventually lead up to having a demented leprechaun.... i wrote a story similiar to this about 5 years ago but I lost it...so I am using the storyline from it for this one and making it more in depth.

Phoenix
wow! Really cool! I wanna find out what happens next. make sure to include loadsa descriptions - I like to know exactly what everything looks like!

airangel429
{ok.....when you read it...picture Elian's voice with an Irish accent....and Elizabeth..she'll have more of an English accent due to moving away from Ireland to go to college in London......Elian is originally from Ireland...but his family lives way farther from Dublin...maybe this will help??}

Schizo_n_me
Cool

airangel429
{CONTINUING ON}

As Elian picked up his finger to release it from the sword's handle he heard the scuffling of someone or something behind him. "Elian did you hear that?" Liz asked him. "Ssssssshh!" He responded. Elian saw something go by out of the corner of his eyes and he whirled around to see what it was, but there was nothing. From across the room there was a loud crashing noise. It sounded as if the thing that was there with them had crashed into something metallic. Elizabeth turned to see what had happened. She gazed around looking from side to side and all around; she finally laid her eyes upon a wall that showed a tiny silhouette that was lying on the floor. Elian and Elizabeth slowly crept towards the silhouette. Elizabeth was so scared she could barely breathe. Elian squeezed her hand to comfort her. As they grew closer to the silhouette they saw it begin to move. Elian's eyes focused on the thing that was lying on the floor and he gasped. Standing before him was a creature that was about 3 feet high. The creature's skin and hair were green and its ears were small and curved with a point at the end. He smiled at them showing his half rotted and half gold teeth, which were holding a pipe. His icy silver eyes gleamed as he glared mischievously at them. His feet were covered in tiny shined shoes that were black with gold buckles on them. His body was covered in a black pinstriped suit and atop his head laid a black top hat. "Welcome me pretties." He said to them in a raspy voice. "Its so nice of you to visit me castle, we hasn't a visitor in a LONG time." He said to them as he rubbed his hands together, still his silvery eyes were fixed on them.

Captain REX
Wow! Excellent so far! The only bad thing I will say is that you start a new paragraph with every line a character speaks. I don't know why, but that's how it works for some reason!

But the descriptiveness is great! smile

airangel429
Elizabeth shivered at the shrill voice the creature spoke in. She had a very blank expression on her face.

airangel429
The shadows on the walls behind where Elian and Elizabeth stood began to move. They watched the shadows until they could see what the shadows really were. To their astonishment two more small creatures were walking towards them.

The one on the left was shorter than the first creature they had met. Though he was dressed quite different. He was not wearing a pinstriped suit, nor was he wearing black shiny shoes with buckles. He was wearing a white outfit with red, yellow, green and blue polka dots on it, that looked more like something a clown would wear. His face was painted face in the color of white with dark shapes that circled his eyes. Above his eyes laid a pair of dark bushy eyebrows. His lips were painted a bright red color and his teeth looked to be half rotted. The creature's cheeks had slightly a bit of red color to them and he smiled most deviously. He stood there in his big red shoes and stared at Elian.

The more Elian looked at it, the more he was convinced it was some sort of clown, though his body was green like the first creatures.

Elizabeth hadn't noticed the second creature yet because she was focused on the third creature, whom was dressed nothing like either the first or the second creature. This creature was truly one of a kind. For this creature was a lady.

Liz was really mezmorized by her beauty, she was not at all like the hideous other two that were standing in front of her, no not at all.

(i will add more later....going home! big grin) (feel free to leave comments about my story...not sure where its goin yet.)

Trickster
Leprechauns! They rule! Unless you have really evil ones...

airangel429
{well i haven't decided if they will be evil..or just kinda trickzy.....and jokesters...ya know......but they are described as evil!!! big grin hee hee}

airangel429
(i'll be adding more soon)

airangel429
The lady that had stepped out from the shadows was taller than the two creatures, she stood about 5 feet tall. She had long jet black hair and icy blue eyes that had high arched piercing eyebrows above them. She had thick lucious lips that were painted a frosty pink color. Her skin was as white as porcelain and it seemed to shimmer as the light bounced off from it. Upon her body she wore a long black dress that v-necked down and stopped in the center of her breast bone. The dress showed off her slim figure.

Her icy blue eyes fell upon Elizabeth. "What brings you to our castle?" She asked in a sultry voice.

"W-w-we were o-on our w-way to Dublin." Elizabeth told her as she managed to find the words.

"It is late." She told them.

"I bid you to be our guest for tonight and you may journey in the morning." She added with a smile.

Her eyes looked from Elizabeth to Elian and back to Elizabeth.

Elian had turned to this mysterious lady for the first time. Her beauty seemed to put him in a trance.

"We'd love to accept your hospitality." He replied. His english accent had sounded rather sluggish so Elizabeth looked over and shot him an evil look.

She did not want to stay another minute in the castle, though she was intrigued by it and everything around her seemed to pull at her.

airangel429
The creature in the clown suit spoke for the first time. "Yeesssssssssssss, you must stay here tonight." The words rolled off his tongue and sounded more like a hissing noise than actual speech.

"I will show you to our guest quarters." The creature in the pin-striped suit told them as he made way for the bannisters.

Elizabeth and Elian reluctantly followed him up the windy staircase as the woman watched them walk away.

"They look nice." The clown said as he wiped the drool from his face.

The woman jerked her head around to face his. "They are not for eating!" She said to him firmly, but quietly.

"I have other plans for our guests." She told him as she let out an evilish laugh.

As Elian and Elizabeth reached the top of the stairs they saw a long hallway that seemed neverending in front of them.

"Just this way." The creature told them with a smile.

They followed him quietly down the hall. They were about halfway down the hall when they saw something glowing in the dark. Though it was far away Elizabeth couldn't take her eyes off the direction of the light.

The creature gave Elizabeth a wicked look. "Ye don't need to be a wanderin' down there madam." He said with a warning.

That light looks like the one I saw from the road. Liz thought.

Ushgarak
Heh... I say, EVIL leprechauns! Especially evil female beautiful ones...

BTW, will you kill me if I point out some grammatical things, AA?

Trinity_Matrix
Haha, for some reason my friend's call me an evil leprechaun...laughing out loud

I likes!!!

airangel429
big grin thanx...i'll be adding more......smile

Trickster
lol, an evilish look! That's cool!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.