Matrix Revolutions dvd release date here!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theone0103
The real date for The Matrix Revolutions on DVD is ... do you really want me to tell you or do you want to go wandering into the middle of nowhere screaming to the cars because you don't know the release date, (well i'm going outta my reach because if you are in the middle of nowhere you will not find cars because it is nowhere, but i'm getting out and over my head so...)

I will just tell you that the Date for the matrix revolutions to come out on DVD is April 6, 2004.

JKozzy
And where does it say this?

burlyman
on the back of my bus ticket thumb uphappy

LindsIsTightK
laughing out loud

Well that may not be the most reliable source, but it's more believable then being released next month

Punker69
The current release date for the Matrix Revolutions dvd is April 6th.

Korri
eek!

JKozzy
Is this from a reliable source?

Verity
Well if that's the case, I'm the first one in line! big grin Happy Dance

Lag
I'll probably do what I did for Reloaded. Just walk through a store and happen to see and think *Hey! This movie ruled I'll get*

Trinity_Matrix
Well, April 6th does sound about right...so even if it's not the exact date, it should be somewhere around there. Where is the source you heard this from, though? I'm just curious.

dragonpisces272
Trinity_Matrix> umm...he said that he got that source from the back of a bus ticket.
How cool! Bus tickets that actually tell you stuff...

MovieKiller
Mm... I don't know... if you please tell me the source so I can go and see for myself. Thanks to anyone that answers my call.

JKozzy
big grin
http://comingsoon.net/news/dvdnews.php?id=2728

The Omega
Well, that link says

"The Matrix Revolutions on April 6?"

Notice the question-mark.

JKozzy
Grar, breaking the last-post vow, but it's more definite than X-mas release! yes

The Omega
JKozzy> Forumlife is addictive, didn't you know?
"Don't forum and Drive!" yes

Oh, yes. April is more realistic than that "I hate the Matrix so I'll spread the rumour it already goes out on DVD in January." We'll just have to wait and... see... (Googles around - man, the net and DVD-rumours, now RotK Extended comes out this spring, too????).

Lag
Wasn't it don't drink and post?....... Anyways, I hope it doesn't come out too early, because the X-men DVD did and had to come out with two: one with no content and one with lots of content.

dragonpisces272
jeez that wouldve sucked for the people who bought the "no content"...but...I'm a patient person. I can wait for the DVD on April smile

MC Mike
I can wait for the box set w/ extra disc. smile AND the normal DVD. stick out tongue

Verity
There's gonna be both?? confused

Trinity_Matrix
They most likely will release all three Matrix movies on DVD in a set together...I certainly would like to get that smile

Osiris
its getting late man.. i need it..i need it

Verity
Ooooo, me too me too!!!!!!!! eek!

limit0.com
You guys need to stop dreaming...

They will release the normal DVD (everyone will buy this).

About 4-6 months later the will release the DVD with extra content (most people will buy this).

As soon as they milked as much as they can from all of the DVDs they will release the trilogy as a complete set (everyone will buy this).

After that they might even release another set with an additional extra features on a seperate DVD.

You people act like they are doing you a favor by releasing "extra content" videos when they have all the content the whole time. As for the whole set coming out... I will be shocked if they release the whole set within 5 years.

VenomVA
Whatever! I just want Rev on DVD (official) big grin big grin

Sifer
It is indeed April 6th according to the official site.

Korri
*falls asleep*

Ob1
according to www.play.com it is february 4th..

http://www.play.com/play247.asp?page=title&r=R2&title=151064&p=57&c=&g=72

Ob1
if... of cource their date is mm/dd/yyyy.

not dd/mm/yyyy

Ahnold
Uh huh - its April 2nd - not Feb the fourth...

samhain
The box set may come out later this year to compete with The Return of the King Extended Edition, or, it may come out in a couple of years to compete with the Lord of the Rings box set.

MovieKiller
Oh man!!! I have to wait all that. Well, I hope time goes twice as faster big grin

neo2
i dont know why we're talking about lord of the rings in a matrix dvd thread....but, the theatrical version is coming to us in may or june and the extended edition (which is 4 hours and 10 mins.) is coming in November.....longer time frame for this one.......okay, thats done....................I CAN'T WAIT FOR M3 ON DVD! I can't wait to watch all the behindthescenes stuff on the super brawl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.