Y's Game: DeathMatch: Joth vs Ganon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yerssot
This is the first death-mach we have in the RPG "The Sith strikes back"... and as far as I can remember, the first EVER.

How will it work?
Well, as BB and Rex know as expierienced players, the first one to get five wins (two point difference)
This time, because it's a death-match, when there is an ending to the fight, there will be no "light" or "major" injuries but death by lightsabre.

Now, what do we have here?

Joth, in a recent battle got a leginjury, making him move slower, he's a general knight
Ganon, not injured but tired from two fights and carrying his (ex-)?-mates, is a force-knight
for the duel it's even

Joth may attack first
(and finally found my dice back)

Bespin Bart
Joth ignites his lightsaber.

"First I must apologize..." Joth says. "...for this..."

He charges at Ganon and aims a blow at Ganon's kneecap to take him down.

yerssot
up to Rex to describe his defence move

Captain REX
Ganon swings downwards to deflect the blow.

yerssot
the blow of Joth isn't powerful to cause a serious problem for you and you easily deflect it.

you can also post your Attack move rex wink

(and BB, do defence and attack in one reply, will speed things up)

0-1, for Ganon

Bespin Bart
Sure thing...

Captain REX
Ganon slashes hard vertically, aiming to bisect Joth down the center.

Bespin Bart
Joth throws himself to the side, and then jumps behind Ganon and leaps up with a flying slash.

Captain REX
Ganon spins around and knocks Joth down with his large Herglic fists.

Then he slashes horizontally.

yerssot
ok... Ganons aim at your center, Joth, is very well aimed (sorry, if this was a real RPG this would have been instant death messed)

0-2

cause Joth uses a slash at you, you can't get your fists to reach him perfectly, Ganon, you are even forced to duck in order not to get hit

1-2, rex still in the lead

EDIT: BB to defend

Bespin Bart
Joth flips over Ganon's head to avoid getting diced.

Another thrust at the slow but strong Herglic Ganon's kneecap from behind.

Captain REX
Ganon backflips and comes down on Joth with a bisecting vertical slash.

yerssot
Joths jump over Ganon is done nearly perfect and Ganon's slash hits nothing but air, getting even lightly out of balance.

2-2

BB, defencive move again

Bespin Bart
Joth flips to the side to avoid being bisected, and brings his lightsaber down on Ganon's lightsaber's hilt.

yerssot
to get a shot at the hilt you had to wait till the last minute to flip away, even so he didn't hit you, the hilt is too small to get a precise hit on and your sabres lock with eachother

2-3

up to rex again

Captain REX
Ganon breaks the lock by going with Joth's momentum and spinning around to hit Joth in the back.

yerssot
now up to your bro again to get some defence up... kicking and screaming is allowed

Bespin Bart
Joth flips over the spinning blow, causing Ganon to hit thin air.

yerssot
(bad roll, sorry, BB)
your foot slips when you push yourself to do the flip, though still time enough to pass the move

2-4

BB... will you flee or continue to fight?

Captain REX
Either way, I'm gonna get you... stick out tongue

yerssot
in a pure lightsabre-kinda way of course

Bespin Bart
I'll continue...

With Ganon still recovering from the spin, he jabs his blade into Ganon's leg.

yerssot
good, since this is a deathmatch if you fled, he would have strucked you in the back

now just need your brother to post here and get the score done and it's on to the next round

Captain REX
Ganon jumps straight up and comes back down with a vertical slash.

yerssot
your jump is perfectly timed (well, not difficult since you're a forcie), with that nicely done, you cut off Joths arm holding his sabre...

(you're now free to let him live (the lightside) or kill him off (dark side))
post your move here

Captain REX
Ganon drives his lightsaber through Joth's torso.

"Sorry old pal, but I do not want to join you on the ground..."

yerssot
now, isn't that nice? killing off your own brother wink

marvelous, now the end battle can begin happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.