The Four Horseman Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Ryugen
I don't know why I'm making this but what the hell. A thread where me and my mates can write pointless info and beg for money. Recruiting now

thorncrawler
can i be pestalence?

Lord Ryugen
We are the FOUR HORSEMEN OF THE OTAKU. Lord Ryugen/Hentai, Lord Shadow Z, Lord Mortis and Lord Vegellemy (Soon to come.) An all powerful organisation dedicated to Anime and World Domination. We are now recruiting please send money now we need pizza and beer. beer (Please note minion status only)

dave123
What the f**k?

Phoenix
I love the Four Hoursemen! Did anyone see Highlander when they had the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse... osrt of 'where are they now?' deal? it was cool... Famine was in a mental asylum!

Lord Ryugen
Sorry thorncrawler but we are devoted to the destruction of the original horsemen. We failed the interview and those bastards stole our jobs, thats why we need money, we're students

thorncrawler
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ok sorry i'm poor too, where you studying?

Lord Ryugen
Shiny Row College. It's on the shit stain of nowhere

LordVegellamy
And the final horseman has arrived! Lord Vegellamy!......*looks around* Ryugen you could have bloody waited until i signed onto the forum before you started the thread! Look im all alone at the bottom of the list, damn u!
*gets enchanted electric guitar out, starts riffing and fire a huge guitar ki blast at ryugen*
Dont you just love overkill!

Corlindel
Bah..I thought it was about Four Horsemen of Apocalypse stick out tongue

Lord Ryugen
The four Horsemen of the Apocalypse are a bunch of pussys compared to our power. They just got through on the I.Q test. We'd whip their asses so bad they wouldn't sit down till doomsday

LordVegellamy
Damn right!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.