tHE COOLEST LOOKING CHARACTER EVER

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ruby
WHO IS it MAN wink

Linkalicious
Silver Surfer....he's silver and has a surf board....

Maelstrom
Sunspot when he is solar charged and uses his strength.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
none.

Darth Jello
circles and rounded shapes are more psychologically apealing to humans, that's why mickey mouse has always been so big. by this logic and looking at some of the costumes worn by cyclops, ant-man, and bullseye, marvel has the best suits

dubefan
by far the coolest looking character hands down is gambit, the full body outfit that covers the back of his head and lets his hair out on top, the red eyes, the staff he uses, the trench coat, not even mention his southern accent, he is by far the coolest looking character thank you, end of poll, and who mentiond sunspot? sunspot is so weak looking

MaverickIce
Black Panther. Captain Marvel

Bungee_toad
i think ultimate ice man and ultimate wolverine look realy cool.

venomfan
i would say venom, but his suit didnt change much when it left spidey, just a mouth and more agressive eyes, but this carnage is pretty rad

VallejoKid707
rock on! hes the best. but i would say... Gambit.

Darth Jello
bullseye-black skintight kevlar with metal plates and weapons up to the teeth

Wolfie
New X-Men version of Wolverine (NOT Ultimate X-Men or original)

venomfan
wait... gambit venom is hella cool

Bicnarok

fizzy
c- MON U ALL FORGOT GHOSTRIDER C-MON LEATHER JACKET ,LEATHER BOOTS, CHAINS, MOTORCYCLE AND AFCOURSE THE FLAMING SKULL !!!! NO CONTEST GHOSTRIDER LOOKS THE BEST !

Metroplex
Ghost rider all the way. Fire on his wheels and head.

venomfan
venom drawn well, click it twice for best view.

metalruskie07
Pretty wicked Venomfan

venomfan
here is another

LeAtHerRFace
Marvel has the most coolest charac. Although DC has some really cool characs to such as: batman, the flash, bane, lobo, and superman.

venomfan
yeah bane is awsome

Myth
I'm with Venomfan (even before that first pic he show'd which just kicks ass).

venomfan
yeah i love that one hade it for a sig for a while

Ryan10000000000
moleman looks wicked

Zee (R.I.P. Aal
I SAY Elektra and Jean/Phoenix cuz they Are sooooooooo tough and Elektra rocks the Satin and Jennifer Garner Played her

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.