Nazgul [merged]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nazgulinthedark
are you people confused because they're all pretty much the same?!
good!
go here - http://my.raex.com/~bbenedet/quizzes/nazgul.html

Hypernova
laughing out loud

http://my.raex.com/~bbenedet/quizzes/nazguldopey.jpg

fini
lord we would post anything with regards to lotr wouldn't we.
*sigh*
lol i'm the stoned one...........makes LOT OF sence

SlayerChick1188
I'm the Witchking! In charge! NICE big grin

johnnys#1 fan
I'm number 4 sad hey my favourite number is 4...sweet

tiger lilly
sooooo funny! laughing out loud im nazgul number 8, the chef.........hobbits are tasty so true! especially frodo.... yummeeeee!!!!!

tiger lilly
me:

drunk_nazgul
I am THE ONE AND ONLY Nazgul who don't take no crap from nobody!
HAHAHA!
*Sauron screaming in background to get off the internet*

Okay, okay...

nazgulinthedark
i'm nazgul #2 the jealous one

Hegemon875
hey me to

http://my.raex.com/~bbenedet/quizzes/nazgul2.jpg

ilvorlandobloom
hehe, im

Tricksy Hobbit
I'm the 'paranoid about my image' wraith No.9 (travels at the back so as not to be seen).

Looking hopefully at Nazgul 8 "Does my bum look big in this cloak?"

Says to Nazgull 2 "Has my mascara run?"

Hypernova
laughing out loud You know you love seeing all these things on LOTR!!

drunk_nazgul
This is me...

Happy Dance

Exa
Not yet tried it but I voted for 7... though I like them all.

rolos
Who where the nazgul? Where the actuall kings? If so then what? Could someone explain.

Member.
read the silmarrilion. the nazguls were once men of great importance, some were kings and some were heroes and great soldiers. they had exceptional long life cuz of the rings and they eventually succumbed Sauron's power. Sauron gave them nine rings btw.

Cowboyography
They were the 9 king of men, Saroun gave them all false rings. they then succumbed to the power of the one ring.

Member.
they were kings? i read in the silmarrilion that only some were kings. others were heroes and soldiers and stuff.

Cowboyography
your right, they were not all kings in the traditional since of the word. just the most powerful men amongst men, just like Galadriel getting one, she isnt a king but a high elf.

Member.
yea. does that satify u rolos?

GABRIEL05
Hmmm a rolos would satisfy me right now

sentinelrv
Well, if Galadriel got that ring in the FOTR extended edition, why didn't she turn into a wraith like the men did?

fini
noooooooooooooo she wouldn't have......she's the most powerful elf in middle earth, she would weilded some mighty powers

remember the nazgul are servants to the dark lord......by getting the one ring doesn't necessarily make you Sauron's servant........but the ring is evil and will never do any good .
i hope i got that right

sauron
well originally sauron got the elves to make the rings of power, and he gave the rings to the elves, but he made the one, so he could rule them, but as soon as he put the one on they knew of his plan, and forsook their rings, sauron waged war on those elves and took their rings, he then gave them to men, much easier to control, nine lords of men (meaning kings heros warriors, all the important people) took the rings,, for a while they became amazing rulers powerful and great, but after a while the rings overpowered them sauron seized his chance and they are now nazgul

thats what i can remember from silmarillion so correct me if im wrong

Clockwork
I thought there were 3 rings for the elves, and apart of them 9 rings for men, and some rings for wizards I think

okay as in LotR:FotR is stated
3 rings were given to the elves,
7 to the dwarflords and
9 to the race of men

but ... 1 ring to rule them all

sentinelrv
No, wizards didn't get any. In the beginning of the FOTR it said dwarves got some

sauron
yeah he gave themm al to elves, then took them back and gave some to dwarves and some to men, but the elves kept three, and galadriel had one, elrond had one, and gandalf had one

rolos
thanks for explaining it all to me. See, I HAVE to read thesilmarilian. But i already posted earlier that its impossible for me to read the book. It soo hard to get into, or through because of all the information.

DantePzax
Could someone tell me where can i find a wallpaper of the leader of the nazgul(nazgul #1) as he is at lord of the rings:the return of the king?...

PLEASE..i searching everywhere and i cant find anything...

my email is:[email protected]

plz lmk there...thnx

DantePzax
Could someone tell me where i can find a wallpaper of the leader of the nazgul as he is at lord of the rings:the return of the king?..i have searched everywhere but i cant find anything...PLZ let me know here:

[email protected] a lot...

sauron
yeah i thought that, but once u get into it, just wow, intoxicating is the word

sauron
well if you go onto the LOTR forum main page, and type in witch king wallpaper, there is one of him on his beast and gandalf and pippin riding up tp him

enya
i tried the website a little while ago and i was arwen.........................mmmmm strange

enya
but i voted for the witch king he rules if the third film, that clip of him sweeping over feild and knocking the horse over, its wicked

Member.
neh, i like the #6.

Member.
celeborn gave mithrandir the red ring when gandalf came to middle earth.

Exa

sauron
lol did you know they are blind, < nice fact from nazgulinthedark

nazgulinthedark
NAZGUL RULE!!!

Exa
Yes they do
ZA DASHU SNIKUR! Witchking, DURGBU DASHSHU
^^ sounds nice

nazgulinthedark
tom bombadil love

Exa
Witchking love
Maybe, as Sauron said, Bombadil is witchy's son big grin if so i prefer his father by far

sauron
lol do you think mah will close this, hope not

Exa
Maybe
Hope not
Oh he just cant nazgul are too cool for a closed thread

sauron
well i made it an anything goes about nazgul, so its virtually impossible for us to go off topic, big grin

Exa
Correct
prefect idea thumb up

sauron
and if we talk about something there is already a thread for and its threatend with closure, we can simply switch topics, but (heres the geious part) stay ON topic of the thread

Exa
:]

love love love

sauron
oh wow, sexy man. sexy man, (said in fat bAstard voice, austin powers two)

Exa
big grin

Isnt he absolutely perfect?
love

sauron
lol im getting something made, il post it here, shows witchking hoodless

(p.s dont get your hopes up as this pic will be a joke, but a damn funny one)

Exa
smile)

Sauron is also cool but not as cool as witchy...

sauron
in my opinion they are tied, and thats just because my name is sauron lol

Exa
big grin

The difference: Witchkings ring is the more beautiful one

sauron
saurons is more powerful one, looks dont matter to me

Exa
To me usually not too
but even less do things like might

Ringwraiths are an exception :]

sauron
well looks dont do it fro me with girls, or anything else

might doesnt bother me with people, only in weapons of destruction , as wouldnt really want pathetic haribo jelly-ting of power would you

Exa
Lol
ok youre right big grin

sauron
NAAAAZZZZGGGGUUUULLLLLL ROCK SO MUCH

id love to stab one in the face like eown did lol

Gotwa

sauron
how'd you get the ^ above the U, thats groovy

Gotwa

sauron
what? messed

Gotwa
Hold the alt button, and on the number pad press, in order, 0251, then let go of alt

sauron

Gotwa
Lol..

sauron
PEOPLE BEWARE, THE FOLLOWING IMAGE MAY BE UNSUITABLE FOR YOUNG VIEWERS, THE WITCHKING UNMASKED,

terrifying simply terrifying

eek! eek! laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing roll eyes (sarcastic)

nazgulinthedark

Kitoky

nazgulinthedark
THE HOBBIT STABBED HIM IN THE BACK WHEN HE WASN"T LOOKING!!! mad thats how it was in the book confused

Kitoky
Duh man! Merry's sword was from the Barrow Downs and one hit of that it could really kill a Nazgul!

nazgulinthedark
he cheated though! the witch king wasn't looking, he could've cut off the hobbits head in one stroke if he had beed watching

kalantiaw
i'm more into the matrix but i like lotr too (i have the one ring stick out tongue )... so pls bear with me... just a few q's...

is nazgul their collective name or the witch king's..? because they were called the ringwraiths in fotr...
if it is their collective name, what is the witch king's name..?
what's the name of their dragon thingies..?
finally, what does nazgul mea if it did indeed has a meaning..?

ps. that costume kicks ass!!! that would be a nice one for halloween... not the michael jackson one alien ... that was just straight up disturbing confused sick huh wacko What the f**k? ...

Exa

sauron
actually in the book the stabs him in the back of the knee when hes not looking, and also merry did cheat like, i mean come on hairy little blighter

p.s witchkings name currently is tom bombadil lol big grin

sauron
he he thanks big grin although burlyman made it at my request

but many people call them fell beasts, fell means evil, so its not a real name it just gets ysed alot, im not entirelt sure what exactly they are, i would have said that they were derived from dragons, but morgoth created dragons anyway, so why mock them

Exa
Yup rite
But I dont think theyre dragons... Tolkien never wrote anything of that kind.

sauron
no i mean orc are a mockery of elves, so maybe these creatures were a mockery of dragons, well think about it.

dragons were created by melkor/morgoth, but they became scarce and smaug was one of the last, dragons would not follow sauron as he was not there leader, so he created his own breed, because we here nothing of these creatures until the time of lotr.

kalantiaw
thanks guys... that was very detailed... i never really gotten into the books that's why i never really knew their name origins... i doubt they would explain these in the movies... thanks again

ps. i think "winged steeds" is the coolest sounding names for the dragon- like creatures... sounds menacing...

Exa
lol
mckery of dragons? hm, maybe
I was always wondering where the dragons had gone - ok only few survived the War of Wrath, but there were still Scatha and Smaug and those who devoured the dwarven rings (you never hear about them anymore...)

sauron
fell beast means any kind of evil creature

*the watcher for example, gimlis comment"

Exa
Very intelligent name thus for a winged steed big grin
Ok lets say "black messenger" ... or "black wings".

sauron
well there were definately others during the time of the hobbit because smaug was said to be the greatest of his time, therefore there must be others

nazgulinthedark
if anyone alreday posted this, but oh well, here it is again,

the witch king is the leader of the nazgul. he is numero uno. ringwraiths and nazgul are the same thing basicly, they are what all nine of them are called. their dragon things are called fell beasts. I don't think nazgul really has a meaning, i just what they are called

nazgulinthedark
exa- witchy is mine!!! mad min all mine!! love

Exa
smile

@Sauron: yep perfectly calculated... but I wonder who the others are? There are no dragons named anywhere save Glaurung, Ancalagon, Scatha and Smaug, right?

Exa
No, nazgulinthedark, he belongs to MEMEMEMEMEMEME

nazgulinthedark
MINE!!! HE'S MINEE! ALLLL MINE!!!!

Exa
He's my Nazgul! Mine, Mine, Mine alone!

And Ill kill everybody who says something against that
*graps dirk and sword*

sauron
actually nazgul translates into ringwraith, doesnt it?

sauron
send MY witchking to destroy exa if she continues to hold sword in challenge to me big grin lol lets see what you do now, if you attack me or anyone, he will kill you, and i know for a fact you wuldnt hit good ol' witchy

Exa
Actually, yes big grin

Exa
Argh youre nasssssty to poor little exa...
*thinks about it*
*decides to kill Sauron first and then hope witchy love doesnt kill her*

nazgulinthedark
stick out tongue MY WITCHY!!!

sauron
GOOD CITIZENS OF KMC, DO NOT BE FOOLED THAT PICTURE ABPVE IS A PAKE, WITCH KING DOES INDEED BELONG TO ME, (even though im supposedly dead, how could you exa sad )

nazgulinthedark
??? witch king is mine!!

sauron
well hes here with me now, next to my dark throne

he says

"im saurons so nyah nyah"

what more proof do you want

Exa
No damn he's mine!!!

Dont be fooled, exactly, cuz hes MINE!!
Nah youre not dead, Sauron *heals sauron* (Im sorry... just got kinda angry about somebody saying witchy love not being mine...)

sauron

Exa

sauron

Exa
ps ill go on fighting for him tomorrow... but now... *yawn* good night everybody...

Exa

nazgulinthedark
*offers more than exa* he's mine!!! mine mine mine mie!!!

sauron
lol well if exas going, she musnt be loyal to witchy big grin hehehe so who could have him, hmmm i wonder, well nazgulinthedark could, but i dont think she like wraiths

nazgulinthedark
I LOVE THE WRAITHS!!!!!!!!! mad

sauron
lol i was joking, lighten up

nazgulinthedark
gemme him gemme him *holds out hands*

sauron
ok here you go *hopes she doesnt notice the difference roll eyes (sarcastic) *

nazgulinthedark
*notices the difference* i want the witchking, not michal jackson!!!

sauron
but michael is better i mean witchy cant moonwalk, and if your under 16 you will get more action from him *sauron prepares to be sued*

nazgulinthedark
miffed
witchy can't be procecuted in a court of law! stick out tongue

sauron
FINE you have deprived me of my love, i hope your happy sad sad sad stick out tongue

nazgulinthedark
witchy love

Ariadne
AHHH!! *runs and hides from the scary Micheal Jackson picture*

nazgulinthedark
yes it is scary

but witchy isn't love

Kitoky
Duuuuuuuude

nazgulinthedark
witchy love

Exa
Oh my Witchy love
Doesnt he look perfect?

(but I understand why he prefers wearing some cloak)

Lord Soth
I know nazgulinthedark has my back on this. Ever notice that the bad guys are always so damn COOL, and the good guys are boring???? I suppose it's some conspiracy

The Witch King kicked some serious ass eek! eek! eek! eek!

Pipage558
Yeah! You can say that is true! Even though Pip is my favorite character, the Witch King was pretty cool in ROTK! cool

Member.
the helmet was...haha.

Exa
OH YES!

Exa

nazgulinthedark
no expression

Cowboyography
the bad guys are always "cool" because they are not bound by honor or ethics, they are relentless in there pursuit of evil. The good guys seem boring because they are bound by ethics. The good guys have a purpose, the bad guys just wish to destroy all......this gives the bad guys freedom to say and do more "Cool" stuff where as are heros have to do this and that to counter the evil aggresor.

nazgulinthedark
EEEE!!!! GO RINGWRAITHS!!!!

I'm soo happy! the ringwraiths are getting so much attention! look at the threads they have dedicated to them!

Kitoky
WOOOHOOOOO GO NAZGULS!! The action in RotK was sooooo awesome man!!!! Although I could go for less of the screeching. It was awesome! The Witch King was soooooo damn coooool!!!!!

Lord Soth
I know....It's so odd that everyone thinks the bad guys are always so cool, and yet they still root for the good guy. Except me. I cheered when the Ringwraiths were closing in on the Hobbits at Weathertop. I laughed when the Cave Troll stabbed Frodo with that pike. I cheered when Shelob stung Frodo. I screamed at the top of my lungs when the Witch King brought down Theoden(much to the ire of the people sitting next to me stick out tongue)

nazgulinthedark
yes SO DID I SO DID I!!! and my friends who were watching it with me were yelling at me : "melissa! shut up! you're supposed to root for the good guy!!" hahahaha it was so funny

sauron
now dont get me wrong i love the witchking (his mace was like OMG) but i wasnt too happy when i read the books and he killed theoden, and even more so in the film because theoden was amazing. sadsadsad

but witchy when he came out after frodo started walking towards ungol

nazgulinthedark
witchy love

it wouln'dt matter if witchy killed everyone in the film as long as i could just watch three hours of him chasing the hobbits love

sauron
lol yeah he should have wreaked more havoc before going to his doom

Aurora
I have to admit that the Witch King sitting on top of that tower in Osgilath(sp) was cool! He was so damn cocky and awsome.

nazgulinthedark
yes he rules

sauron
HIS MACE, IM LOOKING FOR A PIC, ITS JUST WOW!!!!!!

nazgulinthedark
is a mace his sword? because i think i have a pic of that

nazgulinthedark
ringwriath sword
http://www.kultofathena.com/images/ringwraith.jpg

Member.
The Witch King had a flail and a sword.

Kitoky
Exa......english please.

Lord Soth
He had a huge-ass sword, and a swinging mace

Exa
Oh me too... I wish he wouldve got more attention... nobody really seemed to notice my Witchy love well, on the other hand, so he can be totally mine love

Exa
Quote from witchy love

There is no life in the cold, in the dark... here in the Void there is only Death...

Exa
Ive just the one nazguly posted and his one (the morgulblade)

GABRIEL05
ring wraiths = scarier in the book = kinda corny in the movies.

nazgulinthedark
NO! he's mine ALL mine! love

Lord Soth
No, MINE!!!!

Lord Soth
They aren't supposed to be scary, just intimidating. i was too excited to ever be scared big grin big grin big grin big grin

nazgulinthedark
YOURS???? they're MINE!!!!!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>