Do we need a book? - The Matrix: Reality

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Osiris
The bros. should publish a book named -The Matrix: Reality- in which they should explain each and everything from the sequels. Specially the topics on which we dont have consensus. Should they? or do we need it?

((The_Anomaly))
that is a good idea, i agree completly.....good idea!!!! they shold do that....then there would be difinitive answers.... smile big grin cool

ajayz
That takes out the fun of watching the movies. It's about making the Matrix what you want to make it, not to have someone tell you what to think. That being said, there are some things that they should explain.

Verity
I don't think they are the type of folks that give answers about their stuff....If so , they would've done that in the movies...Don't you think?

burlyman
"answers" ..sheesh

they said they want you to understand it how you do, your answer...

Lag
I guess some people don't have answers. *shrugs*

Although it would be nice to know for damn sure.

jetzhere101
i really want that book to come out......it should include all the history of the characters i.e in reel time and real time+ anime pages + centerfolds.......everything

Lag
I agree with the character history. It would be nice to know some of the people that were introduced in a hurry.

Osiris
there were many things in the sequels about whom at least i cant understand any logic ... so i was talking about that things

character history is a nice topic to be included
i think they used a lot of metaphors in the movies..so what about them
there is a time problem as well
also there are lot more things to discuss..so we need a book

realworlddreams
instead of a book, with answers to everything...(which would make this forum useless) how about just guide to watching the movies. like, "in this scene, the lisence plate is in refernce to this bible passage" and "see in the corner that book, it was for this purpose" to explain what everything they threw in was for, not saying, "mwam is false, but we hint at it anyway to throw u off" or "neo isnt really dead...hes pretending" stuff like that would make it no fun.

Lag
Yeah I think I would enjoy that a couple years down the road. It would be nice to see if some stuff I thought was actually right. I tell ya, the number one thing I would want to be told for damn sure is what the Glowing Sentinel through Neo meant.

burlyman
if thw w bros explained every little detail that would suck stick out tongue they have thought every single thing in the movies happy
its for fans to find out and understand them... if it was avaible to everyone to discover the secrets for $$ no

Osiris
but now when they have released all of the sequels, we need a book
i mean there is no case of SPOILERS

Verity
I think a book would take away the magic of the story! U wouldn't be coming in here to look for answers, for one! wink

Osiris
but the problem is there are no answers here
every1 here says "i m the 1" or "i m always right"

dragonpisces272
I agree with burlyman. That's why we have this forum, to talk about the matrix. There are so many secrets and theories to understand about the movie, and I guess they want people to talk about the movie for a long time. And thus people break down those ideas and talk about it. If they just give out a book with all that information, then of course there would be less questions, and more answers. This forum is better than that, right? We can decode all the messages, examine and make the theories, and even more than that, find the questions out ourselves. I believe that that would be better than just getting the answers flat.

Osiris
i cant understand where is this happening in this forum?
can u tell me a single thread?

mook
i dont think you need a book - the information is there

3 films
animations
computer game
web site
etc

you just have see everything and then draw your own conclusions

"unfortunately no one can be told what the matrix is...they have to see it for themselves"

Osiris
Ok. The result is a big "NO".
Omega> You should close this thread now.

realworlddreams
osiris> i think that if u dont want a book, thats fine. what we should do is as a whole (forum) organize all of the theories and ideas and put those into a book/manuscript thing, that we could print out (even though it'd be 100's of pgs) and that could be our book. it'd prolly be a lot more interesting than a published one anyway.

The Omega

Lag
Yeah I agree on a Matrix Theories book. Do it up Omega. I'll be waiting.

Now that the movies are over there has been absolutely no new questions or new theories about the movie, I feel like the rabit hole has gone as far as it will. The Online game just makes me mad because you have to pay so I won't be there, I'm against any more monthly bills. This forces me to get the rest of the story from you guys and because Neo won't be in the story and he did what he needed to do the rest of the story doesn't even matter. The only thing I wonder now is what Morpheus will be doing.

Osiris
I want to know all about the ways machines overcame humans.

BackFire
Thye already have a book from which the matrix story and the philosophy was taken from, it's called 'The Bible'.

Osiris
mad u mean they copied the movie's script from "The Bible"
no way. they added a lot more things themselves. u know anime?
pronunciation is Ani-May. u should know about it. huh...

BackFire
Yeah, I know they copied some aspects of anime as well, but all the philisophical stuff is straight from the bible, or philosophy 101.

Osiris
Not must. Its possible that my philosophy 4 the matrix is different than yours.

Verity
I think that's what the Bros intended....An explanation is pointless!

Verity
Geez dude!....Talk about saying the WRONG thing! roll eyes (sarcastic)

mook
its better not to have everything spelled out for you so you can work out your own ideas - anyone seen Donnie Darko?

"unfortunately no one can be told what the matrix is...they have to see it for themselves"

jetzhere101
the bros wanted each one of us to use the muscle which is most important and interpret it in our own way........mayb they wanted us to make up our mind and think out 4 ourselves and challenge our thinking constraints...........i feel sleepy.........smile

mook
yeah, (apart from the sleeply bit)

The Omega

Osiris
sadK

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.