Whats everyones favorite species

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mim cloudwater
whats everyones Favorite Species, why its ur favorite, and humans not included although everyone knows humans are superoir to everyone of course, (jk, we are just the average in everything though)

yerssot
there is already one somewhere

LanceWindu
Oh well...

I like Duro's and the Zabrak

Gotwa
Already one of these. And my vote for the Noghri still stands.

Darth Jello
Gen'Dai, ditto

VengeanceGOD
I still enjoy the idea of Zabraks riding Rancors.

Darth Jello
again i feel alone, no one likes immortal, invincible, vaguely humanoid tentacle balls?

VengeanceGOD
...Kang from Ninja Turtles?

Darth Jello
no, the Gen'Dai, like Durge. after seeing him in the cartoon and comics, I think the only way to permanently get rid of him would be to cover him in molten rock or to give him a serious dose of gamma radiation

GABRIEL05
Wouldn't that turn him into the Hulk?

Anywhat, My favorite are the wookies. Big friendly peace loving creatures who could rip the arms off a gundark.

mim cloudwater
sry i didnt know there was a a thread like this, oh well whats wrong with a new one.
by the way my favorite are the noghri,

and i didnt create a poll due to the huge # of species

SlayerChick1188
WOOKIES!! YES! i love those guys love

Captain REX
Hmm...not sure. I've got pics archived on my comp of the species, and some of them are so messed up that they're excellent! It's confusing...

LanceWindu
I don't have anything on my comp...just a couple images of sigs and avatars I have made.

Darth Jello
gamma radiation kills cells, comics boy

Gotwa
Sorry guys. Noghri > All. =o

kanis
alien Wookies are cool and I would trust them with my life, and the twilek girls are so cute and loveable.

SnakeEyes
Humans
Yuuzhan Vong!!!
Wookies
Zabrak
Nohgri

Those are the coolest

§pearhead
noghri...and the ssi-ruuvi (sp? I haven't read the truce at bakura for a while)

eleveninches
humans

walkingcarpet
He said no humans. Jeez, con't you read?

walkingcarpet
WOOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Not because Chewie's my fav character or anything...)

Jodo kast
The Kel Dor.

MornGlory
male humans.... yum
drooliodrooliodroolio

Areora
Zabrak are cool too. Black tatoo with Yello in some places. Mid length horns. big grin

smoker4
Thats a majority wink

Darth Mantis
Kaleesh warriors.

jackstain
Zabrak

Darth_Glentract
sith

DCLXVI
I agree with Glentract.
My favourite Species are the Sith, (who later "devolved" to become the Massassi of Yavin).

Jedi_Snake
I'm not sure what my favorite speices is yet...maybe Rodians....or the Wookies...or the Twi'leks...yeah one of those three heh...

mosh16137
wookies
ewoks
and ferroans

Kelborn
Jawass and Kel dors roc! rock

Fishy
Gungans, what can I say? Jar Jar rules

Darth Ridah
F()ck Jar Jar, I'm sayin ewoks are the shit....... if you're ever in the woods -n- run out of toilet paper..... EWOK... think about it

Fishy
And if you ever go swimming and run out of breath you can go to Gungan city and have a game of pool there

Soda
Human females, nice ripe ones

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Soda
Human females, nice ripe ones

I second that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.