The red Tower

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cowboyography
I really liked the end of TTT book, the red tower, after the shelob bite, when sam uses the ring to free frodo. I remeber that the two orcs had it out with one another and that was represented well, but the book had me convinced so much that Frodo had died, i went and told my friend "You wont believe who died!!". in the movie the sting was revieled to be non lethal too soon. the one thing I thought was great is that they didnt "Hollywood" the movie all up and kill Shelob. and I really love how the TTT book ends, with sam listening in on the orc conversation. One of my favorite chapters of the trilogy was by far "The choices of Samwise Gamgee". I wish they would have showed sam using the ring!!!!!

OrliNElijahsGrl
Sam really totally impressed me in the film, i was rooting him on throughout the movie, what a strong and brave hobbit he is, i really love sam, sam is wonderful and amazing and kicked total ass in the film, he didnt give up, he was willing to carry frodo on his shoulders all the way up to the crack of doom, saved him from shelob, saved him from the orcs and everything! GO SAM GO SAM! GO SAM! i cant wait to see it again 2morrow night

Exa
I absolutely liked the description of the Tower of Cirith Ungol... very good in the film, I think... but too short.

Sam was amazing.

ElvenQueen
Sam kicks Ass! Go Sam!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.