Computers....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shadow_angel
I always wondered...what was the very first website in the world and when did all the other sites start opening??

must_kill_Santa
ive always wanted to know how to make a site

JKozzy
...you don't know how to make one? What the f**k?

must_kill_Santa
nope

JKozzy
www.geocities.com < They tell you everything to make a simple one

must_kill_Santa
thanks

mechmoggy
From what I can remember from my youth, before the WWW was something called billboard sites. My friend had one, but there wasn't many of them and they were very poor compared to today's sites.

But I'm the last person who should answer a techy question, I barely know enough to get by. The giant head we call "Raz" will know. yes

KidRock
learn to program C++, Java, ect...

yerssot

Syren
yerssot, you are full of useless info, and yes, i am stalking you!

yerssot
she asked for a boring answer and I gave her one ... and who complained wink

mors823
It's amazing how fastn the internet spread. I know of a time w/o the internet and a time w/ it, but no transition time. It just came out of no where. Kind of like the DVD revolution they popped out of no where and are now everywhere.

Matrix_man
the internet and the world wide web are two different things, the internet coming first as yerss said...

the world wide web was born at a particle physics/nuclear research centre just outside of geneva, called CERN. i visited it a couple of years back, its home to the worlds largest particle accelerator. anyways, WWW was born so that scientists around the globe could share their data and findings with ease. so i guess the first site ever was the CERN site. hope that answers ur question big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.