Ring 2's crappy teaser

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pablo G
It looks sooooo bad

Dogbert
laughing out loud that looks retarded! laughing out loud

beaujay1
omigosh! that just ruins the first one, ohoh scary! TwOOOOOO

beaujay1
it just looks dumb, hehe, Two!!!

DeNiro
They r lucky that they pulled off the ring let alone doing a second one. Now i know horror movies will never be what they were no

Lord_Andres
that cover poster what ever it is, is just fine, better then some movies I can name!

namarie

Lord_Andres
are the voices transelated to english, or is there only english subtitles?

MovieKiller
I think it looks just fine... hehehehehe... I've seen some crappy teaser poster and compared to this one, this one takes my vote. Well bye and take care.

Darkweaver
Eh, the poster's so-so, but studios usually release more than just one version. That's probably just a preliminary. Heck, the sequel is still almost a year away.

Darkweaver
BTW, there's a few people on The Ring forum who think it might be a fake - a photoshop job of some sort and I wouldn't doubt it. Again, it seems pretty early for a movie like that.*

*By that I mean even though The Ring was a cult hit (fan here of course) it wasn't big enough to warrant a poster release this soon, I don't think.

stinkfist462
hey the ring was an awesome movie... not at all scary to me... but i liked it..

Aesma
There's more than one part...?

-blinks- a trilogy. -laughs-

I wonder what's going to be the plot...

Darkweaver
Apparently it's less about the cursed tape and delves deeper into Samara's origins. It's been rumored that it will be half prequel and half sequel.

Lord Soth
It does look kinda stupid, but Weaver's right, it's possibly a fake

alic88
ya i guess.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.