An titanic 34.1 opening day holly *^&^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

manny321
This is really going to beat spiderman so hard, it funny. laughing Happy Dance

fini
WOWOWOWOW.............go rotk......i think it will get a hell of a lot......but that spidey record is huge

But no one will be happier than me ( well ok you people will be just as happy too) if it gets the record for best opening weekend

manny321
no not weekend, i mean total gross.

manny321
and it 34.1 million, it may go higher they say???

fini
welll you know spidey pulled in 111 million ( I THINK) in its first weekend.......lets get rid of that record FIRST!..........before looking at the total box office receipts

manny321
LOtr has legs, if it has legs like the two towers, IT WILl MAKE 444 million DOLARS!!!!(info from boxofficeguru.com

fini
hmmm me thinks that this is up too not only us.......but the other people out there who are going to see the film........lol and dont worry i am gonna help.....plan on seeing it at least 3-4 times before the year is done ( it opens on christmas day here)

manny321
I know, this may beat matrix's 5 day of 134 million, if it pulls a 18 million thrusday and an 80 mil weekend.

mors823
I know, I'm so sad that Rev did so poorly. RotK is the only movie I want to see beat it (maybe a few others). If it makes 30 mil a day for the 5-day wknd, then it'll make 150 million!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.