Golden Globe Nominations?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SandyMartinez17
Any thoughts on the nominations? I mean I definetly have my opinion on all of the nominations. I was shocked at some, but I was even more shocked that 21 grams was not nominated. I remember leaving the theater and being convinced that everyone who was part of the movie was gonna get nominated. I am still keeping my fingers crossed though! For certain.

But i must say i am thrilled,yet not surprised AT ALL that lost in translation got nominated! NOt only should sofia coppola win both the GG and the Oscar but it would be a huge accomplishment. Cause that would make her the first american female director to be nominated for an oscar. ( I know shocking!)

SO anythoughts on any of this?

Kes
Can you post the list of the most important (best film;actors...)

botankus
Here's a thought on the Golden Globes -

can 'em!!!!

movie_freak

Tex
I hope "Lost in Translation" steals the show!
That movie is absolutely terrific! thumb up

BackFire
All award shows blow.

Kes
Thanks movie_freak.

fini
hmmmm you know GG are sometimes an indication to the Oscars noms........can you guys GUESS how much COld mountain is gonna get?

I already have my guess for ROTK ......noms =6 or 7
Cold Mountain could get 13 noms

mystic river, Last Samurai, lost in translation could pick up anything between 8-11 noms....................WE'll see

billyboyd4ever
that sucks!!!! i think ian mckellen deserves best actor (or supporting im not sure what gandalf is classified as)

movie_freak
well he was nominated for Best Supporting Character for Fellowship of the Ring

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.