whom you like most?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

arwen22
Who like most for Aragon? Arwen or Eowyn? And why you like her most

LanceWindu
Wrong forum...

Anyways I like Arwen, Eowyn is ok, but I like Arwen better.

silver_tears
Arwen for sure.
She has the exotic goddess look while Eowyn is just so common.

Neo_Version 7
Arwen cos she's hot. I mean, very uncommon looking. (does that sound right?)

BackFire
Moved too Lord of the rings forum.

fini
oh god this thread again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!????

Hypernova
Yes, and wasn't Aragorn, Frodo and Sam, Legolas the best? stick out tongue

Oh!! And Merry and Pippin and Gandalf!!

undomiel
Arwen is the best!!

BingaBonga
I guess so. I like Eowyn. I've finally accepted Arwen, believe it or not. I'm happy Eowyn got Faramir. I think that he's hot in the movie, but not as hot as Aragorn. stick out tongue

billyboyd4ever
i like arwen much better...but erm how many times have we seen this thread????

Exa
omg again roll eyes (sarcastic)
Well, I prefer Eowyn but not for Aragorn... I like her getting Faramir, these two are better...

BingaBonga
Eventually someone will close it... but for now... yeah, I like Eowyn and Faramir together, but I wish that they were together more in the movie...

Verity
I always thought Arwen was best....Eowyn to me had a crush on Aragorn, because she admired him, but I don't think she loved him like Arwen!

Ariadne
Even though it kind of seems like Eowyn would be better for Aragorn than Arwen I think, she doesn't seem like the queen type while Arwen does, and Eowyn and Faramir really are perfect for each other.

Hypernova
I finally accepted Eowyn as potrayed by MO big grin Agree with the Viggo thing. I do like Eomer as potrayed by Karl Urban too.

aniron
I absolutly think Arwen is great, she is one of my fave chars, and is sooooooo beautiful, I didn't like eowyn in ttt because even though aragorn tells her of arwen she still tries it on, but in the trailer of rotk she seems ok so I'll like her in that.
ARWEN RULES there is so much love between them -and she is much prettier- and aragorn was brought up with the elves so he knows them a lot better and doesn't like the race of man too much.

Aurora
Arwen, Arwen, Arwen, need I repeat Arwen is made for Aragorn. So much more in the movie than in the book, IMO. Eowyn had a crush not love. There is noone for Eowyn but Faramir. They are so perfect for each other!!!! If Eowyn was with Aragorn she would not be with Faramir, and that is just WRONG!!!!!

Tanathos_Guerre
Arwen for sure i mean man shes so much better than Eowyn no offence to any1

LegolasIsMyMan
I love Eowyn, I mean, she can offer him so much more,she and he relate so much to eachother, and yes she could be queen, look at her life, she deserves it....
EOWYN EOWYN EOWYN

UEXplorer
Arwen. She sacaraficed an immortal life for him.

ilvorlandobloom
Arwen is perfect for Aragorn and Eowyn is perfect for Faramir. cuz thats how it really happens! so theres no real point in this thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.