Who like most?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

arwen22
Who you like most for Aragon? Arwen of Eowyn? And Why you like her most?

lkotbr33
arwen, she is better for him b/c he lives a long time

SKAliv
Arwen. It's a more romantic story, you know? Elf-mortal...gives more drama and tragedy.

Don't get me wrong, Eowyn's an excellent character, but she and Aragorn are just wrong for eachother.

I like the graceful, elegance of Arwen. When she's next to the rugged, manly Aragorn, it's like you can see his weakness...it's beautiful.

Corlindel
Sam is always a surprise for me. And this movie prove it. Sam and Aragorn...and Gollum. The dead of Gollum is perfect sad

Corlindel
..And I liked Galadriel smile smile

samIam
sam rocks!

KayeLa
i like Arwen for Aragorn. they seem so in love with each other smile

JohnMatrix
Sam by far was the best character in ROTK and also did the best acting for this film.

His character was always in total conflict through out the film and was the most interesting to watch.

Member.
eowyn just had a crush because aragorn said she won't die lonely and dishonorable. arwen is real love.

elvenlady
ARWEN BECAUSE: 1. THEIR PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER 2. ITS MORE DRAMACTIC THAT SHE GIVES UP HER IMMORTALITY FOR HIM

ElvenQueen
Arwen and Aragorn are meant to be. And Eowyn and Faramir are meant to be...

enya
eowyn goin with faramir tells us that eowyn and aragorn were not meant to be.

the blonndes stay together and the darks stay togetha they match

ElvenQueen
Yay matching!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.