Thanks In Flames!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

total metalhead
hey this is for In Flames (the KMC member). if your online, i just wanna say thanx for recommending Reroute to Remain to me. i bought it yesterday and i just cant stop listening to it!!! its so damn good!

so thanks dude big grin

in flames
your welcomed man..ROCK rock

total metalhead
fave songs so far --> System, Metaphor, Black and White and Trigger rock

in flames
if you like static-x you will like cloud connected..it has an electric sound to it..you like static-x right ?

total metalhead
yeah i love em! they used to be in my sig. i dont think ive listened to cloud connected yet...

in flames
it'l blow your mind!

Gotwa
reroute to remain itself was a good song, but they had better. stick out tongue

in flames
ya they had alot of better albums..but retoute to remain is a good start with the band

Gotwa
Actually I was referring to the song.. but yknow. stick out tongue

in flames
lol ya...most of inflames fans dislike thier last album reroute to remain some of them even say that they sold out.."what the" but for me best album is The Jesters Race..really great album

Gotwa
Hehe.

total metalhead
ive learned to trust your judgment so Jetsers Race is gonna be the next one im gonna buy yes

in flames
i hope you like it..but before you get it try downloading a song..try " The Jesters Dance " its a great instrumental song..very catchy

total metalhead
what you say, i do big grin

in flames
im just hope you like the jesters race..itsa bit different then reroute to remain..over all both are good melodic death metal albums

loserib
you must check them out live they are ****ing awsome

in flames
Oh yeah they are amazing live!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.