Did You Guys Cry?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

arwen22
Well i cry, on the last part.... sad its so sad...And when Arwen and Aragon seen its other again....damn i want to sream on that part.

OrliNElijahsGrl
I bawled my eyes out, the sad parts..i got extremely teary eyed on, and i was trying to hold back the tears and i couldnt control it and i ended up bawling my eyes out, my friend looked at me and was like: awww dont cry

and i was like: i cant help it, its sad she was teary eyed, but she didnt cry, which i bet she cried when she got home knowing that its all over, no more lotr movies after this

i wasnt ashamed of expressing my emotions during this film, i heard tons of sniffling and crying and looked over and a older guy..who looked as if he was in his 30's was bawling his eyes out!

Lord of the rings has this much of an effect on me, and the thought of it being all over, no more lotr movies after this, is just so heartbreaking, and the sad parts did a number on me, i felt as if i was experiencing all this sorrow myself, they really did incredible with the emotional scenes, it tore my heart to pieces!!!!

OrliNElijahsGrl
im definetly gonna be taking tissues with me again tomorrow night, because i know AGAIN i will bawl my eyes out and express the excitement and craziness as i did lastnight, my guy friend hasnt seen crazy until he sees me tomorrow night, i cant wait to express the excitement and everything again and see this amazing masterpiece again!!!!! BRING ON ROTK! woooooo!

SKAliv
Har har har. I am proud to say that I cried during the whole movie. Even at funny parts. Like the wasted Merry and Pippin--I was bawling my eyes out because I knew they'd never be the same.

I cried whenever there was a dramatic or emotional part. Arrrgggghhh I was a wreck!

OrliNElijahsGrl
aww i know how you feel, after the movie, me and my friend were talking and talking and talking about the movie, and we were so excited and we both were about to cry at the same time because of the fact that there wont be any more lord of the rings films

arwen22
Well i just can believe it is all over..waaaaaaaaaaaa...i want more...

lkotbr33
not at all

OrliNElijahsGrl
*cries*

wizzee
yep even us blokes cried well i did and im not ashamed to say it

OrliNElijahsGrl
*cries some more*

ash007
for some reason i did not cry but my girlfriend did. i think i was to excited to cry

Hypernova
I didn't cry, but Howard Shore really did well to evoke the emotion!! smile
I was expecting it to be sadder (the book made me sad and was expecting to cry). Will see it again, and see how it goes smile

SKAliv
Gosh, the whole experience seems so surreal. I'd been waiting for SUCH a long time to see how it ends, and all of a sudden, the countdown on my computer said "4 days" and I started crying. Like, this world that I've been living in for the past few years has suddenly ended, and there's nothing more to look forward to. I don't think I was ready for it to end...

But HOW kickass was that movie?!?! When I watch movies, I watch them in 2 ways--as an audience member, but also as a fan of general filmmaking. So, between my tears, I was thinking, "Nice one, PJ!" That movie was spectacular. PETER JACKSON FOR PRESIDENT!

Member.
lol, how could anyone cry?

Hypernova
Cool post, SKAliv. The movie was excellent!! He had to account for many things, and I think he covered them well. (Still looking forward to the Saruman, and the Eowyn/Faramir thing among other things)

Did you see the posters and banners from the premiere. They had PJ for PM!! It seems that the Wellingtoneans stick out tongue love PJ. He is so well respected over there that some think that if he did run, he'd probably win.

OrliNElijahsGrl
***cries some more and gets her tissues ready for tomorrow night***

Tomorrow im seeing ROTK again!! I cant wait! I cant wait to experience all that excitement again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I probably wont be able to sleep tonight!

undomiel
It was so great!!

shadow link
i know this is off the topic but in this forum heoas of people sound like ther going to see it heaps of times without ceaseing like titanic, and this is the reason tianic is number 1 at the box office becasue people kept on going to see it, meaning....

return of the king has a very good chance of BREAKING OR AT LEAST COMNG THE CLOSEST TO TITANICS RECORD domestically and worldwide

shadow link
oh yeah and it might not be all over, wat bout the hobbit

if it is made and is any good then from the sound of this forum it is a garunteed giga blockbuster

CaptainHaldir
OMG... I cried soooooo hard. Like, when Gandalf was saying goodbye and When Frodo told Sam to go home and all of that stuff. It was heart wrenching. Even @ 4 a.m. when you walk out of the theatre you feel tired, and yet so crushed because it's all over.

people, we now must face the facts that the Lord of the Rings fans will be put out to pasture like the trekkies and the Star wars people.

I will always hold these movies close to me, they've helped me through many tough times.

I also really felt that Pippin was sooo cute and innocent when gandalf was touching his cheek and he was apologizing for looking in the palantir. do you all agree?

Elfstone
Same Here

The Omega

Agent Phillips
I almost cried, and I kept laughing at inapropriate moments

Member.
sry but i don't cry that much, even if it was way emotional.

ElvenQueen
Yeah...I cried.

When Rohan came to Gondors rescue and the Rohan music played and Eowyn was like "YEAH!" I teared dont ask me why.

When Pippin sang and Faramir was riding to war

Whe Sam And Frodo are climbing mount doom and Sam asked Frodo about the shire

When Their on the rock in midst of hot lava...

And than when Frodo left I cried

I cried alot

Member.
it's cool. showing emotion is nothing to be afraid of.

DARKVIRUS
Yep same here and I was not the only guy who did in the movie theatre I was in.

Member.
god i wish i could cry.

ElvenQueen
AWW yay! Guys showing emotion! Rock on!

Member.
lol, finally eh?

ElvenQueen
Yeah...thats awesome.

Member.
can't wait for the SEDVD.

Ariadne
I cried a little, which is pretty amazing because I have just about the driest eyes ever (I always have my little bottle of eyedrops with me) and they were worse than usual because my friend and I didn't drink anything for several hours so we wouldn't have to miss any of the movie. But yeah. Definitely a very sad movie.

Exa
No I didnt but I couldve cried all the film up from the scene when Pippin leaves Merry ;( ;(
But I just had no time for crying cuz the film was too good for crying

Aurora
OMG I cried the entire movie it felt like. And I will cry again tonight. >LOL< Certain parts even make me cry talking about them. I cried also because it was the end.

KidRock
wow u guys have issues

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.