You gotta love to hate...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morgoths_Wrath
Who is the best (or worst, if you will) villain in the LoTR trilogy?

ElvenQueen
Sauron

Hypernova
From the movie (even if we didn't see him in the last one) would have to be Saruman!!

Morgoths_Wrath
i'd have to say Gollum was the worst

sauron
SAURON big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Aurora
The Witch King. How cool was he? VERY

sauron
NO AURORA, your currently in my good books, but witchking over sauron........i think not,

nazgulinthedark
WITCHKING!!!!!!!love love

samIam
witch king is way too cool !!! in the theatre my friends were like saying i need a travel size wihth king cuz when eowyn got him ... he was like * melting melting * oh i loved thatT!!!!

billyboyd4ever
my favorite has to be gollum because of his struggle w/himself...its great...but i love all the villians!!!!!

Ariadne
I have to go with Gollum. Sauron lost some cool points in the movie cause his eye was like a search light, and he should be able to see EVERYTHING all at once. Gollum is cool though.

nazgulinthedark
Withking love

LanceWindu
Gollum

nazgulinthedark
witchking love

LanceWindu
GOLLUM!

nazgulinthedark
WITCHKING!!

LanceWindu
Smeagol big grin

nazgulinthedark
hehehe

Exa
WITCHKING love love love

Though I love all of them, especially the first four (who all are my most fav charas in the film)

aniron
eowyn she's a home wrecker ha ha ha ha jk, well I don't like her in ttt because she's mean and mopey but I think she'll be ok in the 3rd film because she's nice to merry in the trailer.

sauron
nazgul you are not beaten, so lace used an alter ego, witchking has one too, none other than.........TOM BOMBADIL

look up the thread on what is tom bombadil, read my post, alllllllll explained

nazgulinthedark
uh, ok

Verity
Gollum...by far! wink

Morgoths_Wrath
I changed my mind. My favorate villain would have to be the BALROG. How could i forget such an awesome foe? You gotta love Durin's Bane

sauron
SAURON, I CRIED WHEN BARAD DUR WAS FALLING, AND HIS EYE WAS LOOKING ALL OVER AS IF TO SAY "huh?"

nazgulinthedark
tom bombadillove
witchking love

sauron
did anyone look it up, if not il post it here

Rings3791
post it here

Member.
i'd say boromir.

fini
uh this is a no brainer folks

Exa
Me too, me too... this and Morannon falling actually made me most sad in RoTK... and of course my dear, dear witchking being killed love love

sauron
no witch-king death made me mad, she wasnt supposed to stab him in the face, she was supposed to cleave his head off

sauron
poor sauron, he got confused, i was like YEY when his eye (searchlight??< what was with that) was on frodo but then aragorn and co. ruined it and distracted him

Exa
That searchlight-thing is why I didnt chose him... looks far better in TT when the camera zooms round his tower love but he definitely looks best in the last alliance.

sauron
i think the searchlight was there to show in the scene that the eye was DIRECTLY on frodo, so they had too have it the whole way through, because big flaming eyes do not change half way through a movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.