Fake or Real?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Michael Myers 1
What kind of X-Mas tree do u have the fakes or the reals? i got me a real one smile

stinkfist462
reall...

jacksparrow22
REEEEEEEAL! big grin

burlyman
laughing out loud i expected something else from this thread sad

stinkfist462
same.....

§pearhead
real, yo

burlyman
a lot of effort went into that response roll eyes (sarcastic)

stinkfist462
SOO MUCH EFFORT!!

Michael Myers 1
there are some good things about fakies tho. like they dont leave those little things on the ground (its easy for us to clean up since we have tile) and they look nice but i like to use the originial smile

SilverFighter
I don't have a christmas tree this year sad But if I had one it would be a real one big grin

Michael Myers 1
yea the good thing about the real one (i say) is the smell

stinkfist462

§pearhead
strangely i agree with him

stinkfist462
me too...

Michael Myers 1
but the real ones u gotta woory about watering it and crap and a fake one u dont have to do anything

stinkfist462
well fake ones jus hog up space .. while reall you can throw it away !!

Michael Myers 1
haha yea true

burlyman
you have to water them?

dave123
well in my opinion, its better to have real ones
although fake ones can be made bigger, cos they're made of plastic and such, they just dont look as good

Gotwa
I don't use a tree. We just put presents in a corner, and put up a poster of an xmas tree. stick out tongue

LarryTheArch
lol

Agent Phillips
We've got both, a full size real one, and a small fake one that hangs on the wall.

crazy_c
Ive got a fake one that my parents have had for about twenty years happy and its fallin apart

thorncrawler
we've had the same (fake) tree all my life!

must_kill_Santa
mines fake 3ft tall and pink and our family one is also also fake but 6ft and green

Treehuggerjanie
mks!*waves*
HUG!

must_kill_Santa
hug*

The Force
we gots a real one santa

MoOkIe
I HAVE A FAKE ONE sad i wanted real but were poor so yea! fake for the poor!! lol big grin What the f**k? wacko yes haha

§pearhead
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/newyear.gif

BingaBonga
We have to get a fake. My mom is allergic to pine trees... sad That probably means I'm allergic too... oh well santa

burlyman
our old house was pretty big, we had a real one (shiity decorated smile) in the bay window in the hall, and a smaller fake one in the lounge (properly decorated by my big sis roll eyes (sarcastic) ) with the prezzies under

but now we just have a big fake one in the lounge stick out tongue its looks poo laughing out loud

§pearhead
we got a big real one in the living room...what i find funny is theres nothin under it yet. laughing out loud

BingaBonga
We finally have our tree up, now we just have to get the presents under the tree...

Fire
Real trees are far cooler

Storm
We always take a real one big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.