X-Men 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperNova
Yea, I just saw X-men 3, I was looking up some super hero movies, and saw X-men 3! Happy Dance How many of you think they'll put Juggernaut in this one? If they dont put juggernaut im gonna be PO'ed mad , im looking forward to this movie FOR Juggernaut, how many of of you think he;ll be in it?

rwendelin
Most likely. They need some new villians.

Vampiree
hey i see that you're pretty new here so you need to know: talk on the already existing thread instead of making new ones, OK? on the other side we don't really have a juggernaut thread..... hmmm.... i'm confused huh

i want juggy in x3 just because buckethead and mistique are not villains to me anymore big grin

LanceWindu
Juggernaut will more than likely not be in.

I heard that they are bringing back Tyler Mane as Sabretooth and possibly Ray Park as Toad, cause it was never confirmed that either of them actually died.

And if they did die in X-Men, that was a punk way to go out, in the comics the villans keep coming back making the storied more interesting.

Vampiree
toothie and toad??? wheeee! Happy Dance that's supercool!

Vampiree
*sigh!* lance! you're back!!!

LanceWindu
I've been back for a while now...

Vampiree
i haven't seen you on this forum big grin

AceOfGambit
I would'nt mind seeing Juggernaut or TOad coming back, because I REALLY want to see an arial fight between Toad and Nightcrawler.

BarmyBrummie
I want toad back!! Ray Park is awesome. If sabretooth comes back theen we will get to see another cool fight between him and wolverine!

buffymitch
I'm all for the the villian Juggernaut. his story is good enough for the movie. But i would also think it would be fun if Mystique did stuff on her own. I mean she is a great character and she didn't talk much in the movies. Let MAgneto sit this one out. I've had enough

Michelle_Drake
Ya

Michelle_Drake
I agree with this

LameBoy
id just love to see a reel fighting scene between Wolvie and Sabretooth, where Sabre would clash his claws over Wolvies skull so hard that sparkles would fly and Logan would lift his head, with a a ripped face and we'd see some real fightin' and real healin' and not the sissy healing factor that makes him go into a coma for like 2 minutes everytime someone gives him a scratch :P
besides, we know what happened to Sabretooth, he lived thoughout the movie and in the comic book prequel to X-men2 he was subdued together with Logan to be taken to the Weapon X compound, they tried to get away from a plane, Sabretooth was presented as someone as confused as Logan about his past and not happy that he had been cruel, worked for Magneto in return for him discovering his past(just like Wolvie for Xavier) and whatever, either way, Sabretooth helped Logan to get away but he did it with a sacrifice since he himself stayed to delay the chase - thus getting caught again.

crazystriker
well im a big fan of x-men and one of my dreams is to mke the last and final movie for x-men when i become director well anyway, i was thinking of a cool scene for x3 like when pheonix comes out and all the x-women are ther fighting eachother that will be so cool all the girls fighting and the guys will be fighting omega red or magneto or juggernaught but think of the fight the girls are going to have roque, storm,psylocke,deathstrike, jubilee and...list goes on but it will be so cool

Kes
yeh I've read rumors about them coming back too.To me it will be weird if they do because:
a) where were they during X2?!
b) way to many characters to make it interesting.

I like Sabretooth and Ray Park rocks as Toad but messed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.