Ahh! The Agony! The Horror!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
Just looking for music to listen to and I found the most unspeakable thing ever.... my sister's....
Nsync

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You'll be happy to know that it was deleted promptly and swiftly with recovery options terminated. evil face

§pearhead
em...ok. i wouldnt know what its like...i dont got a li'l sister. at all. so i got my own music to listen to. easy listening muzak! YEAH!

JKozzy
You should be glad that you don't know what it's like.

§pearhead
whats worse. N'Sync or me singing? You get to take the test!

"OH WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS

WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTTMAS

I FORGOT WHAT THIS LINE IS

AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

burlyman
thanks for another thread koz.....

§pearhead
this is what number 1400th that hes started?

burlyman
and with a very interesting point behind each one roll eyes (sarcastic)

JKozzy
Am I sensing sarcasm? whistle

§pearhead
nooooo

burlyman
smokin'

JKozzy
Actually this is #99.

JKozzy
Anyone else have agonizing stories to share? So the thread is meaningful to all?

§pearhead
thumb up thats still insane...seen as how u actually say zilch in each one.

MC Mike
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Gotwa
If you have something with saying 'zilch' in every thread you create, you SERIOUSLY need to be shot.

JKozzy
I only made a few over the past month, and most of them were in the Matrix forum, which you weren't here for. Burly and MC (and Omega) can back me up that most of them were pretty meaningful, and indeed have a purpose. What's wrong with a litle fun now and then? This is after all, the off-topic forum for a reason.

§pearhead
i wasnt saying it was bad...go check out my random thread ppl! its got less of a point than this one!

JKozzy
What's wrong with zilch? Got a problem with fun? KMC's about having fun. If you don't like everyone being off-topic, then go to the LOTR or SW forums. Because if you can complain and not do squat to change your browsing habits, then it is you, my friend, that should SERIOUSLY needs be shot.

Gotwa
Dude.. I was messing around.. jeeze.. but seriouslly.. 99 topics.. and each you say.. zilch in... just for the hell of it.. you got probs. stick out tongue

silver_tears
you people are all crazy roll eyes (sarcastic)

JKozzy
About 80 of them were threads in the Matrix forum. You haven't even been here for very long; where's this great knowledge you have coming from? Think before you post, my friend.

§pearhead
eh who cares...ive been around for FOUR DAYS! SO WHAT?

JKozzy
You're not generalizing, or saying that I should be shot!

§pearhead
and even if i did, it'd all be in good fun...

JKozzy
'cuz I know you
BISH stick out tongue

§pearhead
dont steal my kruffing words, bish

JKozzy
i kruffing will if i kruffing want to you mother kruffing bish kruffer!

§pearhead
kruffer aint a kruffing word! what the frot do you kruffing think that youre doing?

JKozzy
modifying your kruffing work without kruffing giving you kruffing credit
eek! PLAGERISM!

§pearhead
technically, i could kruffing get you for plagiurism...seriously what the frot are you thinking? BISH

JKozzy
I'm kruffing sorry... ok!? http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/cry.gif

§pearhead
alright...just dont kruffing do it again.

JKozzy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.