How I wish they would have done the web shooters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
You know how in the movie Peter shoots webs naturally, wheras in the comic he invents his web shooters as devices to be worn and operated with cartridges containing web fluid. Well, I thought it would be cool to have a sort of 'trial and error' scene where Peter is experimenting with different web fluids and crazy things happen like: Maybe a cartridge explodes and fills the room with some sort of foam and Peter has to jump out the window or be smothered in experimental web foam! big grin

Lag
Yeah that would have been a fun scene for the director to play around with, but they always think they need to change things.

Tired Hiker
I think they just wanted an easy way to explain things in oreder to get the story going.

Lag
Yeah they probably did. Hey maybe they'll make a Smallville type show with Spider-Man and he'll have actual shooters. Huh?..Huh?...no? O.K.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.