A Happy Thanksgiving to our Friends in America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ratcat
Enjoy!

That is all.

queeq
Thanks. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Queeq is in America? Wow!

queeq
J/K

barbie_girl
yeah i double that about a happy thanks giving to all americans they need a bit of hope at this tragic time. esp as my mate died in it i wish her family a good thanks giving smile

Lara
I hope thanks giving gives and renews the hope and trust of the american people. I think they need a little happiness.
so *Happy Thanks Giving guys!*

Texas
I hate Thanksgiving mad
forced to sit at a table with all your relatives and watch them chow down on stuffing!!!!!, but then theres always Pumpkin Pie big grin

Thanks you guys, Happy non Thanksgiving day to you guys as well big grin rolling on floor laughing

keokiswahine
I'm thankful for all of the above stated, and all the below stated, all the good stuff. Also, for a board such as this where we, from all corners of the world, can gather and be friends, to discuss whatever within reason, to enjoy our common tie, Star Wars. GL was blessed with his vision, for it has brought so many cultures, peoples, and lands together in a galaxy far, far away in our corner of the great out there. I'm thankful for all the hard work all our staff do for us, their tireless volunteering for their love of star wars and its members, for our mods who volunteer to keep the peace.

and, thanks, everyone, for being here. smile smile smile

yerssot
HAPPY THANKSGIVING smile smile smile smile

mah
well said, keo.

Chile
*gobble gobble* big grin

may you all have a long a restful nap after your meals.

Aquarius87
Hey to those Americans out there,happy thanksgiving and
May world peace be brought on by your country in this age of change. big grin

Raz
Happy Thanksgiving!

*looks at watch*

Better late, than never. big grin

queeq
GO RAZ! big grin

ToMacco
I passed out in my closet when all my relatives were still over. eek!

ToMacco
Hey, it wasn't my fault. The turkey made me tired, and the several bottles of wine made me even more tired! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.