new movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Katiedid25
There are some new movies coming out in January--

Torque
You Got Served
The Butterfly Effect

They are all different looking, but being talked about a lot already--what do you guys think will be good?

Palaka
Well as a rule of thumb, if it's got Ashton Kutcher in it, it's not good. So I think "The Butterfly Effect" will bomb. It looks like an unfunny version of "Groundhog Day". "Torque" is a bit over-the-top and might be silly, but I'll see it anyway just for the bikes. What I really want is an honest to God biker movie though, hopefully that one that John Milius is doing with Triple H will be good. As for "You Got Served".......I never heard of it.

BOPRecruit 16
are those already out? if not, you can mention them in the 2004 or 2005 movies threads.

Lord Soth
Yeah, there are plenty of threads to talk about those movies in yes

devils_angel_82
if itz got Ashton Ketcher in it itz goin 2 be great hez 1 of the best actors ever if itz got eminem in it itz not goin 2 be good

Katiedid25
I think that both Torque and The Butterfly Effect look pretty good. I like Ashton also, so hopefully that one will be good. And for Torque, it kinda looks like another Fast and the Furious, but w/ motorcycles. Should be interesting to see.

Katiedid25
check out the trailer for Torque at http://www2.warnerbros.com/torque/index.html
The stunts are pretty cool looking-

Kes
Talk about this in the 2004 movies or 2005 movies.
closing--closed

yerssot
not closed messed

Kes
My PC is freaking out! The page wont evolve!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.