Well i tried giving myself a hair cut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
Well tonighte before the gym i decidedd that all i wanted to do is take the clippers and buzz my hair around my head and leave the hair on top well i did it pretty decent but i underestimated the power of the clipper. I took a 2 inch chunk out of my hair behind my ear and also i pretty decent siz one by my side burn. I only got two periods tommorw then christmass so it isnt that bad but still i look like a retard that just got a head surgury. pretty funny big as bb'er with abercrombie and fitch cloths walking around with a hair cut that looks like stevie wonder cut. laughing out loud

Tex
The head surgery look is all the rage in Hamburg! raver

DeNiro
*checks off Hamburg as place not to visit* stick out tongue

KidRock
hahaha it looks like stevie wonder cut your hair haha nice one deniro lol

DeNiro
actully i bet he would have done a better job then I did laughing out loud

Veralidaine
laughing out loud

total metalhead
laughing out loud ive got a nice wig you can borrow De yes

Veralidaine
laughing out loud

Agent Phillips
Maybe you'll start a trend, you'll come back after christmas and everyone will have their hair like that

Veralidaine
n i'l laugh again...laughing out loud

BLACKANGEL
that will be coo.

total metalhead
weres my clipper....i want a Deniro right now

Veralidaine
laughing out loud

thorncrawler
laughing out loud

BLACKANGEL
rock

DeNiro
yea they could call it the mental ward look

I got a hat on right now im going to try to wear it as much as possible during school today but I dont think Ill hide my retard hair cut that long no

total metalhead
hey we've all had bad haircuts at sometime yes

i even had my hair in dreads once after going to a Korn gig sick

Jaxi D
laughing out loud oh yeah i remember that!!! man that was funny laughing

good old Sam and his constant 'fashion' changes laughing out loud

DeNiro
Well It was awesome i am in school right now and i just took my energy and power final and i just took my scince final im in science right now actully but i got to wear my west coast choppers hat all threw the day they didnt care so it kicked ass barely ne one saw my hair but they thought it was funny. they all had the same expresiong OMG what the hell happned to ur hair laughing out loud

Curl_Up&Dye
send some pictures....lol this i'd like to see
DiNero you are my hero

DeNiro
I would if i could i dont have a dig camera or a scanner but i promise some pics of me by the end of this school year. prolly in may when i do my body building show ill post some of that all tanned and oilled up on stage posing

Tex
*faints*

love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.