Sig Help!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stinkfist462
how the hell do i paste a pic..... im using paint shop pro 7 i think ... and i dont know how to paste a pic on it .... someone help me!!

Reborn Again
Just bring it into Photshop and move it onto the area you want to place it. You can either open it normally by visiting the top menu in your photoshop or drag it into photoshop. Then click on the pic, copy it and then paste it onto the document where you want it to be. If you need any further help, PM me.

Godshinto
He's going to fore go all of that and I have agreed to create one for Him

Dexx
but that still doesn't solve the fact that he doesn't know how to copy paste a pic....it works just like regular files, mate. the ctrl+c , ctrl+x and ctrl+v commands work the same for everything, in windows softwares.

Reborn Again
He'll never learn to do it for himself if ppl keep on babying him. I learned by trail and error. Let'em experiment with the program. Trust me, stinkfist...you'll have a blast.

Raz
...and maybe join the sig contest wink

stinkfist462
EXACTLY!!! RAZ!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.