Lotr 3 Sucked!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punker69
It had no plot no story that we havent seen in a million other movies.A bunch of people trying to save mankind from the bad guys.It was way to long the battle scense where stupid and I hated it.All the characters where to complex and you couldnt even understand the movie.It was a waste of my money it didnt have a good ending it was incomplete but i didnt even want more after watching 3 hours of it.I dont know why anybody like this movie the first two where ok to drag through but this one was just stupid.And gollum is the dumbest animated character ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I hate this movie!!!!!

GOTCHA!
J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K i LOVED THIS MOVIE I WAS JUST KIDDING HEHEHEHEHE.IM WITTY. smile

Fire
well if you call it witty stick out tongue

Discos
How dare you scum! ROTK had to be one of the best films I have seen in an age...Definetly the best of the 3 anyways and....and...and....shut up!

zinh
mmmk

go away dumb ass...this was hands down one of the best movies ever made.

The third movie was gold.

LanceWindu
Read all of it you guys...

He said j/k

zinh
bad joke sad lol but i read that haah thought it was a sig sad

Ahnold
Sigs always have a line above them, if they're just writing...

manny321
your like marge from simpson. It codn't suck. All the slaughter horsing would keep you awake.

Member.
no, that was the best joke ever. u guys just don't have a sense of humor.

Discos
ah, I just read the first sentance and got so angry that I had to reply!

Discos - stop waisting our valuable ROTK watching time

DARKVIRUS
I thought it was ok...I mean I came in like "what the hell" then when I got to the bottom of his post I got a laugh out of it. If he was serious then there would have been problems...hehehe.

Member.
lol, a lot of problems.

ElvenQueen
WTH?

Member.
it's a really good joke.

GABRIEL05
OMG HE HATES IT *Jumps off tower aflame*

Here passes Gabriel05 son of Snorlaxx55

ElvenQueen
hehe

SilverFighter
I was wondering how did you manage to watch it and not take a potty break??? I betcha that really sucked!! stick out tongue

Aurora
Not Funny!!!! wink AHHHH, I thought it was serious.

Orli's girlx
Ok that was not nice was offended an confused!!!! it did rock tho!! was a bit disapointed they never had the end bit with the folk that had taken over the shire but i cant really complain, out of the 3 hrs 20 didnt get bored once!!! fantastic!!!

fini
ok ok people prepare to kick punker69's ass into middle earth
ok on the count of 3

fini

fini

J/K J/K J/K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Altar[1stONE]
lol hahaha very amusing , even if it was real everyone is entitled to their opinion although most punks (supposedly) love the lord of the rings , how do i know this .......i love the movies and i guess im a punk rocker. smokin'

Aurora
Hell hath no fury like a Ringer scorned.

Aurora
WE ARE MEAN

Aurora
VICIOUS PPL

Punker69
Imapunkrockerto!

Morgoths_Wrath
Of course it was a joke, the guy's name is PUNKer for cryin out loud. Damn you Ashton Kutcher

GABRIEL05
WE'VE BEEN PUNK'D NOOOOOO *jumps off tower aflame*

Here passes Gabriel05 son of Snorelaxx55

namarie
WHAT!!??
thats not funny
lotr is the best movie of all times

Punker69
People are getting to crazy over what I said.You guys are taking it to personally its pathetic. smile

billyboyd4ever
this is the most pointless thread ever...he gets people pissed then says its a joke....

HannaBananabal
I personally managed to see the whole thing without a potty break because there wasn't a dull moment! I was hooked!

Punker69
I hope it beats TITANIC its about time a movie beats that record.

Verity
What a punk! Literally! roll eyes (sarcastic)

johnnys#1 fan
Pucker69 go to hell mad

johnnys#1 fan
punker*

BingaBonga
Well, you knew that we would all jump at your throats. Welcome to the Lord of the Ring forum. If you were looking for attention, congratulations, you got it. wink

SKAliv
Haha, yeah. True LOTR nerds are going to jump at any person who criticizes their movies. You now know...don't do it again.

I'm sorry about all the people who attacked you, punker69. Let's forget about this mess and call it a day, eh?

fini
i agree , YOU people cant take a joke................lol why didn't i think of that before...........totally dissing one of the greatest stories ever told........and watching people get all angry

and the best is that not everyone cared to read the rest of the diss post..........the man was doing reverse psychology on you dimwits........gyad how blind are some of you folks/people/CHILDREN

good one punker69

BingaBonga
Punker69 deserves what came to him. He should know that if your inside a forum of that particular movie, you shouldn't start a pointless thread about how it sucked, because all your looking for is attention. I find that pathetic.

SKAliv
Yeah, well we should learn to be more considerate and open minded about other's opinions.

Each of us should have been more understanding.

BingaBonga
i guess, but when you do it to get everyone upset, that's just ridiculous.

SKAliv
True...maybe he didn't really mean it to piss people off...maybe he was just trying to trick us and joke around

passerby03
OK, that sounded like a joke. He really must have a difficult time enduring the movies. To each his own. But if it was meant as a joke, nice play of negating words. But honestly, one must find more than one thing great about the trilogy...especially ROTK!

Punker69
Binga Bonga if this thread is so pointless dont relpy its simple.Ok?

sauron
leave binga alone, at least HER posts have a point to them, unlike this damn thread, you wrote all that then put joke, i mean where or what is the point in that

Clockwork

sauron
yeah but still there is no need for it, this should have been shut down, maybe i did flame without reading th jk bit at first, BUT some of the absolutely pointless stuff, gollum is wordt cg character ever well hes just not, ever seen a little gut called yoda

and if she wanted to do that why not in another thread as a post, why start a whole new thread

Kitoky
Hahaha........you really got me there duude. It's the best thing ever man! The peeps must've not read the whole thing....

BingaBonga
Hey, first off,don't tell me what to do. I'm just giving you the simple truth that this thread is dumb. I understand that maybe you wanted to make a point that we would jump on someone like you when you say rotk sucked, because it's not the truth. I haven't heard from any critic that it wasn't worth your money. Therefore, it's annoying when people like you decide to make these threads to annoy us. Why shouldn't I reply, because if everyone that thought this thread was pointless there would probably be about 5 replies to this. Anyway, if people had the same opinions on everything then what would be the point of this site? It's a place where people express their opinions and questions and just about everything else. Hopefully, next time, when you think of making a thread like this, maybe you'll think better.

Punker69
Maybe youll think at all before you reply again.And I dont think everyone here was anoyed some people liked the joke.And people like you take things to seriously.Its really pathetic.

fini
good grief people chill the fock out dammit..........he wasn't dissing the movie at all!!!!..........proving that people dont read EVERYTHING THEY SEE.............sheesh.!!!!

sauron
yeah but fini, what IS the need in that though he wrote all that negative stuff then put joke, i mean come on, i cant tell hes never had a girlfriend, bet he gets turned on when he sees his hand naked

and binga has every right to be mad, he told her not to reply which she also has every right to do, at least (most of :P) bingas thread have a point

fini
yeah i know, but people are tooooooo damn uptight these days, WHENEVER i see a post dissing lotr i read it PROPERLY ( better than other posts) to see if the person is an idiot or not.

lol and that was low wrt to the gf thing........i cant make some realllllly silly comments with my bf but WE KNOW A JOKE WHEN WE HEAR ONE. thats all!

Clockwork
fini
and that was low wrt to the gf thing...

and where was the point of that ? It's not that punkers starts a pointless thread (in your oppinion), you can go dissing him for doing that and then answer with a pointless flame,

but you were probably j/k (right sauron?)

badkittykitty
lets say punker was serious..would that make flaming OK..no it wouldn't.every one has a right to there opinion even if others don't agree with it sad

BingaBonga
okay okay, let's say that punker had a serious point. What exactly was it? confused

Clockwork

BingaBonga
Yeah, well everyone should know that by now. If it actually was a stupid movie, then I wouldn't mind. Everyone knows that we would jump on someone that had said something like that. And good job punker you proved it even more. wink

Clockwork

BingaBonga
okay okay i understand. smile

Punker69
*tells ALL THE PEOPLE THAT BASHED ME TO PULL UP THERE TAPED TOGETHER GLASSES AND READ THE WHOLE MESSAGE OR TAKE A JOKE!!!

Kitoky
I thought this thread died....O.o

Melani
OK that really gay sayin somethin like ok if ur gonna diss someone or somethin diss hillary duff or avril lavugine!!! mad (sorry for anyone who likes then just tryin to make a pointshifty )

Punker69
There hotter than u.

Kitoky
Hey now! Stop bickering!!!! Friend shouldn't fight.

Vegeta13
i agree with kitoky

Melani
punker69 that was kinda me if u were talkin to me ( which i think u are)
ok im sorry i was just makin a point ok so chill ok im sorry ok sad

Punker69
im not your friend geek.

Melani
whoops ... punker69 that was kinda mean ****mean**** i ment to out mean not me sorry

Punker69
what dont talk to me you dont have the permission to do that!

arwen22
ROTK is a good movie.....YOU SUCK punker69...GO TO #$@%... What the f**k?

PippinTook
OK first of all, who said we have "taped up glasses"? Just becuase we are huge LOTR fans, doesn't mean we're geeks...Well most of us anyways haha. Second, you shouldn't play a joke like that and not expect for all of us to jump on you. Actually, you shouldn't play a joke like that at all. LOTR is awesome. All three movies and all of the books were awesome and if anyone shall dare say any fell thing about LOTR, s/he shall die by fire mad! You don't belong in this forum, punker, since you say evil things about LOTR, even if you are just joking. LOTR fans do not joke about how LOTR "sucks" because it could never suck and I don't get how people can even THINK that it was bad! And don't talk to BingaBong like that! She was just speaking for all of us so you should just shut up and leave us. "Shut up, you! Go away! Get out of here!" ~Quote from Sam from ROTK. And just because you're a "punker" doesn't mean you have to diss LOTR. I have been called a punker plenty of times (though I hate labels...I would rather be called a hobbit lass *smiles* Pippin's wife ooooh yesh hehe *ahem* sorry, off topic...) I LOVE LOTR. My life revolves around LOTR and music. Yup, that's my life. Wonderful isn't it? Well, I think so. I can't live without LOTR. And I must go. Buh bye all.

PippinTook
Hey Melani, your signature is hilarious! shifty Pippin....hahahaha.

Fallen Jedi
Wow, if I hadn't seen that last bit there, Punker69, I would have tracked you down and jumped you. Seriously, I would have. I have connections you know. Anyway, that was a pretty rotten trick. But that does sound like something I would have done, so I'll have to give you pointers there. Okay, I take that back. I can be mischevious at times, but I would never joke around about LOTR that way, especially not when there is a whole swarm of LOTR fans just waiting to kick the asses of those LOTR haters. Next time, just realize what you're getting into.

LOTR rocks and ROTK is #1!!! rock

Punker69
Ok pippin takes of your bright colered suspenders maybe that will make you loosen up.

AndyouguysreallyareweirdIstandbythatalltheway!Youg
uysarelotrgeeks.

And I think lotr is a great movie but you guys are just weird.Its funny and sad and pathetic at the same time.

Elondra
I think you hate Lotr,don't you Punker69?

fini
hey punker69 leave the people alone, name calling is so immature and useless in here. If the people can't see the reverse psychology , then dont say anything else( lol i've seen tru you, you do this j/k stuff in other sections too!!!)

ANd calling people names like geeks and stuff is not cool man, stop it please.

thorC
at first : mad
then : eek!
after that : confused
now: sad mad roll eyes (sarcastic)
I THINK THIS TREAD IS GOING OUT OF HAND

PippinTook
So first you insult LOTR and say it's a joke then you insult almost everyone in this forum who's defending LOTR! You are so pathetic.

You're the weird one if you joke about how LOTR sucked. And who cares if we're LOTR geeks. So what? At least we have a life unlike you sick person. Do you actually WANT to get your ass kicked?

So just because we're fans of LOTR, that makes us weird? How? confused I actually feel sorry for you. You are just an idiotic loser freak who doesn't know an awesome movie when he sees one. I hope you burn in hell. Die! Die PAINFULLY!!!! evil face

Member.
yup

Punker69
I think its weird the way you defend it.But im not going to answer this forum anymore sorry for ragging on you guys.

BingaBonga
And we're bringing this up again...why? What the f**k?

Elondra
Punker69,I think you don't get the point in lotr cos only people who don't understand Lotr, hate it.

sauron
*sauron places gun to his head*

mah........*twiches* close it mah......dooooo it

ten days

TEN

Kitoky
It's true, many people voice their opinion that LotR sucks because most of the time they don't understand the plot, or they just don't hear what the actors speak about.

At first I, myself couldn't understand some of Ian McKellen's lines but I didn't hate the movie. Not at all.

Punker69
I love lotr 1,2,&3

adman
well the fact the movie for full three hrs shows that the movie is irresistable. moreover my friend, u probably havent read the book coz if u had read it u wouldn't be saying this

The Omega

Clockwork
adman u probably havent read the book coz if u had read it u wouldn't be saying this

You probably haven't read the post/thread 'cause if you had read it you wouldn't be replying this.

BingaBonga
I don't think so... This is just the same thread, being brought up again and again mad

Kitoky
This is absolutely childish, guy c'mon. They guy was just trying to act like he hated the movie and then trick us. No harm done.

I love the movies and the books to death. They're excellently done, by both PJ and JRR T.

Member.
yup

BingaBonga
Then why the http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/censored2.gif are we bringing it up again? This is getting ridiculous. I know that there was no harm done, but then someone brought it up, which I don't know... and now we're on the topic again mad

Punker69
lets just let this forum sink down to the bottom

shanie623
Oh. My. God. SOOOOOOO true!!! I remember I went to take a piss right before I watched the movie. Then like while we were watching the movie; the scene where Aragorn and the gang was at the place (forgot the name) where they talk to the armies of ghosts, I reeeeeeeeeeaally wanted to piss so bad, but I had to hold it UNTIL THE END OF THE FRIGGIN MOVIE because I didn't want to miss a second of it laughing Man, that was bad. But I kind of forgot about it when the movie ended. I didn't even want to piss anymore because I was so exited talking about it, UNTIL my apendix was hurting when I got home laughing

BingaBonga
Oh shut up. roll eyes (sarcastic) mad

sauron
NINE....mah im not kidding here big grin, in fact anyone who can close it...please do

now look, i know you are incapable of human contact, but thats ok, but coming on here and trying to get attention by ragging lotr to the ground for a J/K just really is pathetic, you KNEW youd get the backlash, what did you think we would do just see the waste of space thread and go "haha good one" honestly

fini
ok , paging Mah, yohooo mah could you close this thread please. ty

Elondra
If you keep replying to this thread it will go on and on.Just ignore it and LOTR haters.

PippinTook
Alright Punker, sorry for getting so pissed but I did have a reason. I'm glad that you like all three movies, though! I'm gonna stop arguing with you cuz, as you can tell, people are getting pissed because this thread is so long. So sorry for jumping on you. I shouldn't have replied in the first place if you were just kidding. But if you WEREN'T kidding, now that would have started something...But you were. But please don't joke like that again! You've just experienced what LOTR fans do when someone jokes like that....So please don't.....Sorry again.

Kitoky
GUYS LETS JUST LET THE FORUM DIE! GOODNESS

Punker69
ok lets just let it die....................

Punker69
DOH!

Punker69
does anybody hate me?

BingaBonga
Hate is a strong word... I don't hate you, I hate the thread you made.

Kitoky
Can we all just let this damn thread die?

sauron
who the hell let this here again

BingaBonga
Not me... okay no one reply to it, or go wake up Mah.

Punker69
OK noone reply to it anymore.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.