my gym teacher is going to be on queer eye for the straight guy!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jacksparrow22
he really needs it! laughing out loud if you see some guy with finnegan as his last name, then that's him!

total metalhead
laughing out loud that will be interesting!

omg the lyrics in your sig are from Deer Dance!!! thats my favorite System song!!!!!!!!!

§pearhead
thats one of those random things u dont hear every day...small world i gess.

must_kill_Santa
kl i think some of our teachers need to go on there

jacksparrow22
happy mine too (obviously) big grin *goes off singing "push the weak around..."*

§pearhead
wait a second...my english teacher should go on that as one of the gay guys! (seriously)

jacksparrow22
well does he have good fashion taste?

§pearhead
kind of...its not good but its not as bad 95% of teachers.

GABRIEL05
If anyone put me on queer eye I would flip out.

They should have a show called "Good sense for the dumbass" That wouldn't be as much a hit, but it would be in good order.

§pearhead
u know gabriel that would be more of a public service than anything...

jacksparrow22
i am addicted to queer eye...its so great...i love it big grin

§pearhead
i have a natural hate for reality tv shows...and unfortunately queer eye falls into that category

GABRIEL05
Oh when I said flip out, I meant a bad sort of "WHYYYY MEEEE!!???!!!" Flip out. Which of course would never happen because I am style sheik-adelic.

Yeah I hate reality TV m'self. Except for dating shows...I love blinddate (lowers head in shame) embarrasment

jacksparrow22
blind date is sort of funny to me but i can see why a guy would like it more....wink

§pearhead
hey not all guys are senseless mindless perverts...or at least id like to think so.

jacksparrow22
well i think most of them are....on the inside at least....but who isnt.....devil

Gotwa
I'm not.

§pearhead
...alright, alright u got me on a technicality. wink

jacksparrow22
of course devil

§pearhead
do i want to know where this is headed? *sigh* stick out tongue

GABRIEL05
I'm a perv. Not really proud of it, but accepting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.