The Story of Ash.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mardook
This is essentially a story based around the Character from Pokemon. Yeah I know, I'm lame. Anyway... if ya want to flame me, send it to the PM box. Or if you have any nice comments send them there also. Just keeo an open mine... I've never written a fan-fic or a story just on the spot. So mind the errors and whatnot and try to keep an open mind as I'm trying to re-image the Ash Ketchum story.

mardook
The Story of Ash by Mardook

Chapter 01: Push

The skyline of the city was quickly lighting up with neon lights and the cold light of the city. The sun was setting and Ash could feel the rebelliousness within him once again rising. He would do again what his father had instructed him not to do. He decided this very moment he would make his own rules. As he exits out of the window of his grandmother's apartment and skiddled out onto the ledge looking down some 2 stories to the grassy lawn. He knew the small dose of sedative he laced into his granny's tea had activated. Looking out into the cityscape in the distance, it was calling to him and it felt good. Then he saw the nightlight of the aileron-copter coming towards his direction. He stared momentarily as it glided closer and closer towards him and could see his friends smiling through the canopy of the aileron-copter. The small craft was silent as it was manuevered expertly beside the 3 storie apartment house. The door quietly swooshed open and his friends smiled and waved him towards the extending leg of the aileron-copter. Hurry! called Ryan from the helm of the copter as he jumped in. He fell into the back with Darry and Shavon. Quickly the doors were closed and the small aileron-copter moved out and away from the apartment house and towards the massive city skyline. Ash sat up straight and saw the view of the cityscape growing larger and larger as they entered Sapphron city. Towering skyscrapers some 300 stories high and others even moreso with busling with hover vehicles of every shape and size imaginable. As they approach one of the large lit sky scrapers with a concaved section of it. The large grove in the building that is vertical is the penetration point for the hover vehicles. The small aileron-copter manuevers inside and is landed on the circular landing panels. Ryan from the helm looks over towards him and unbuckles his driver's seatbelt. I'll bet you've never driven one of these before. Ash merely ignores him and follows their exitting friends. Shavon stopps short of the entrance to the main apartment and looks over at Ash. Aren't you a little young? Her eyes glittering with some sparkle.

mardook
Ash as if insulted looks at her with and even eye. Yeah! He answers. Darry is first to enter followed by Ryan and then Shavon. Ash enters and sees the almost sterile environment of the highrise apartment. You like the penthouse? Ryan asks him with a big smirk. Ash merely rolls his eyes and sits down beside Shavon on the fluffy brown couch. Not as big as my parent's place. Darry laughs and sits across from them.Ryan runs towards the stairs leading to the upper level. Darry's boredom is evident as both Shavon and Ash eye him carefully as he fidgets. Finally Darry looks over towards the corner to the large wall unit screen and tells it to activate. Shavon looking bored herself focuses on Ash. She begins twirling her finger in her Lime green coloured hair. Ash could sense her staring at him and pretends not to notice her. Darry sits closer by the large screen with some kind of keyboard in hand and starts typing away. Ash watches closely and notices the screen coming alive with cryptic code. Shavon looking flustered angrily walks away to the kitchen to grab something to drink. Meanwhile, Ryan is in his parent's room going through his father's things trying to find a special toy. Darry noticing Shavon's absence calls to her in the kitchen. She calls back from the kitchen as to his request. Bring me a Cola! Darry shouts back. Shavon appears from the kitchen door asking if Ash would like anything as well. He nods to the affirmative. A Cola would be good!, He tells her. She smiles as he smiles back trying to act cool. Darry ignores them and goes back to his typing. Ash is curious as to what he was doing and sits beside him with a cushion in hand. What are you doing? Darry ignores him and then notices Ryan coming down the stairs. Did you access the network yet? Ryan asks him as Ryan sits down beside them holding a rectangle shaped Padd. Shavon appears from the kitchen door with a tray in hand. She quickly notices Ryan and asks him if he'd like something. He shakes his head to the negative. Yes, its right there. We just need the code from your Dad's UCP. Darry answers finally. Ash watches as Shavon hands him his drink and places the tray on the glass table. Shavon sits down on the couch watching them. Ryan then plugs in the Sensor net cache to the keyboard. The screen on the far wall turns to an Login Access

mardook
window. Ryan starts typing in the code and hits the enter button but nothing happens. Then the screen goes blue and then returns back to the Login access window. Ryan looks at the others with a deep frown. What happened? Shavon asks from the couch sipping her drink. Ash absent mindedly pours some of his drink on the floor and quickly wipes it with his sleeve. No one seems to notice him. My dad must've initiated a safety protocol. Ryan answers figuring out the problem. Darry looks at Ryan and mentions that Ash's dad works for the same company as Ryan's. They all look at Ash and he almost chokes on his drink as he puts the glass onto the glass table. C'mon Ash, we need your help? Darry pushes. Shavon smiles at him, as Ryan hands him the keyboard. Work it! Ryan instructs. Ash grabs the keyboard and enters his father's code from memory. He had done it before and his father had not said anything to him about it. Ash finally hits the enter button and the screen speaks. Thank Mr. Ketchum. Suddenly he is bombarded with praise and pats on the back by the three. It is refreshing to him to be appreciated. Quick! Log on to the Azmure net and let's do some shopping. Ryan instructs him, The screen presents the net for the Azmure network. What shall we buy? Darry inquires. Shavon quickly grabs the keyboard from them and begins typing away at it. What're you doing Ash questions her. She mumbles something and then Azmure net window disappears and soon the Nektar net window pops up. She quickly opens the systems voice ordering system. She pulls out from her little pocket a voice modulator and presses it against the round attachment from the keyboard. Ryan laughs at her as she begins ordering an assortment of clothing and odd objects. Soon Darry is at the keyboard and over time Ryan is too. Ryan hands him the keyboard & voice modulator but Ash doesn't want it. Shavon grabs it from him and quickly returns to several visited networks and orders even more stuff. Ash watches sickened as the credits from his father's UCP account starts to diminish from 003.070.970 to 002.108.031. Suddenly, the screen goes blank and all the lights in the apartment black out. It takes a moment for even Ash and Darry to understand the situation. However, Shavon and Ryan quickly get up and scramble for the entry-way to the elevators. Darry grabs Ash's arm and whisks him toward's the aileron-copter landing port

mardook
and realize they haven't any operating licences. They chase after Shavon & Ryan and make haste for the elevators. Behind them they are being chased by SCP R units. Ryan & Shavon see them coming and immediately close the elevator doors on them hoping to keep the SCP R units from reaching them. Darry & Ash scramble towards the stairwell but Darry is tagged and then zapped by one of the robotic units. Ash stops to help his friend but he too gets stricken by the SCP R unit. They lay their very aware of their environment but unable to move. Several minutes later they are still in the frozen state as the Sapphron City Police arrive to find them beside the SCP robotic units. Ash watches as the rigid body of his comrade is taken into custody. He sees 2 of the officers reaching for him as well. They are put into plexi-glass containers and carried to the SCP Transport craft. The large craft lifts up off the roof port of the building and disappears into the dizzying skyline of the city. When he comes to, he realizes he is restrained and bonded again in the famous Agamere detention suit. Only his face is functioning but only by half, its as if he had a partial smile through out. Kind of like when you go to see the dentist and he injects your mouth with the freezing agent. He is inside the Agamere cell box, it is a small cell where the detainee is held inside the Agamere detention suit. The small window infront of him becomes clear from dark to glass. He sees his father's face and he looks very disgusted with him. Hello son! Ash blinks searching his thoughts and trying to formulate a reason to get out of this situation faster than the last time he was here. Hi dad! His father's face twitches slightly from the expression. He can hear his mom trying to tell his dad to go easy on him. Ash's half smile doubles in length as his dad catches sight of it. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING??? his father shouts at him through the speaker mesh. A slight pang of pain hits him somewhere but he isn't sure where. The suit makes it difficult to ascertain the feelings within him. I'm... I'm sorry, is all he could muster in his state. His father grimmaces and grabs his own gravely face as if ready to tear it off. I TOLD YOU... Didn't I? You NEVER LISTEN... I AM TIRED OF THIS SHIT! Ash just blinks in response as his mom can be heard calming his father down. Hie father disappears from the window for a moment. He can sense an argument between his parents is being

mardook
waged. His half smile grows larger as he knows mom will have the last word. His mother's face appears in the window. She looks ready to kiss him and get all mushy with him. Hello sweety... awww... you look so cute with that smile. His father's rumblings can be heard off window. His mother momentarily looks away to chastice his dad. Her face returns with a smile and almost teary eyes. How long have I been here mom? Ash musters through the slight pain of his half smile. Oh... A week sweetie... we would've come sooner but you know your father. She pauses before she begins to speak again. We've been talking it over with the SCP protocols officer. She quickly shakes her head as if ready to give him bad news. What is it? He asks sensing that not all is well this time around. Perhaps he has taken their good influence for granted. His father's face returns to the window with all his grimmacing. Well this time... it may look like you'll get what you've been asking for BOY!!! He can see his mother's hand pushing away his father's face as she reappears in the window. Don't worry sweetie... You're father will figure something out. She looks over at Ash's father with an evil eye. She returns to face his goofy face. There is no way my son is gonna be mining for ore in some stupid asteroid field. Ash now sees the reality this time around. His father's urging sends his mother a warm goodbye. I'm so sorry sweetie, our time is up... and like I said we will find a way. Don't worry o.k? Ash can definitely feel the lump forming in his throat as his mother kisses the glass against the window. It goes back to black again and Ash once again finds himself in the slight dimly lit gloom of the dark Agamere cell box.

Captain REX
Stories of any kind are appreciated! smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.