what the hell are challa and spawnie doing?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ruby
what man your doing nothing. write somehting

T'Challa
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...

T'Challa
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
iiiiiiiiiight...
you scare me ruby...!

ruby
YOUR NAME WAS THEIR NEXT TO "PEOPLE VIEWING THIS BOARD" THING

BUT THEIR WERE NO NEW POSTS

Spawnie
Lol, sorry sorry but sometimes when I have no experience in the topic I restrain myself in repling. Sometimes my knowledge in comics looks far from extended, so if u see me just browsing and not talking into it, then it means that I'm learning and assimililating some information.

I'll try and be more active, but I dont' wanna sound stupid also :P

ruby
sorry spawnie.

im just trying to enoy t'challa.
cause we live near echother. i do that on a regulla basis.

im not trying to get at you spawnie

T'Challa
wacko its true! were both lunatics!
http://www.terra.com.br/culinaria/verao/imagens/flan.jpg
and THATS a flan!

ruby
true true

Lag
Hey T'Challa that Homestar Runner stuff is funny as hell. My favorite character is the Sad one, I forget there name thingy. "I'm saaaad that I'm flying" hahaha that guy is funny as hell. So is the main wrestler dude, what are their names so that I know them.

Oh....I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interupt anything.......this is awkward. I'll be leaving now he he he.

Spawnie
Lol, I'm not got to smile. I explained myself so u know in the future :P.

GUys have u seen the Box set of Alien Vs Predator collectible (McFarlane Toys) ? I just got it big grin. Some of the hugger eggs glow man, and excellent detail on both Predator and alien. If u don't own this then just go to a store and at least see it. I'm a sucker for figurines and collectible items. I gotta get a digital camera and take some pics so u guys can see what I got so far big grin.

T'Challa
it really is cool! laughing

T'Challa
what do you think of my new sig?
its Hal 9000 from 2001: a space odessy!

Spawnie
Hehe, not many ppl know where your signature comes from. Only SF readers know this, and movie fanatics. Like my signature, I'm sure u guys know where it's from.

ruby
im a dum ass, where is it from

oh and did you know that their bringing out alien vs predetor the movie in 2004

Linkalicious
Dude HAL 9000 pwns. nice sig.

And i see Spawnie's breaking out a little 5th element with his signature.

"are you classified as a human?"

Spawnie
There is your answer big grin. It's from 5th element. When the police control asks Bruce willis if he was classified as human. Then he goes: "No, I'am a meat popsicle. 100 points for Linkalicious!
I watched 5th element too many times and that line made quite an impression on me. I laughed my ass off big grin.

Space Odessy kicks ass. The interaction scenes with Hal were really priceless. I was just saying that Space Odessy is not for everyone. Just like Dune, this movie also was never accepted by masses untill it came out on video. Dune is also one of my favorite SF's, and I still think that it was a great movie for its time.

It's a pity that we sometimes want to use some original things in our signatures, but we kinda drop them out cuz maybe most ppl wouldn't know what we're talking about. It would be cool if we could make our sigs in mulimedia. Small file with your favorite scene digitalized. Just audio. Dream Dream Dream. The thing is that all the ppl here have their own taste for comics, movies, and humour, and I think every now and then everyone would like to share what he finds best, most thrilling, most funny, or most impessive in comics, movies and such. Sometimes it's hard to put it all in words. All we do is post pics, we should be able to put some sounds in.

I'm gonna go now, it's time for my medication.

Lag
I love The 5th element. I never got into it when it came out, but I finally came around. That chick in it is hot I can't think of her name.....LeeLu or something like that. This one dude that I met recently knows her full name, it's pretty impressive. The line that I like from that movie and use most often it "Chick-own" I love how she says chicken.

Spawnie
Her name is Mila Jovovich and she is a model and and actress. She looks great in red and she loves to sky. lol Well fun aside that woman is fine on all sides. Curves like a dream and a look that melts.

Lag
Yeah She was really hot in Resident Evil. Not so much in Zoolander, but I think that was for comical reasons. Do you know her full name in 5th element? It's really long. I'm interested now, I think I'll search the net for it.

Spawnie
Lol, no way. That name is way too long to memorize. Yeah, try the net cuz I don't know if anyone could memorize that.

T'Challa
I changed my sig a bit!

T'Challa
merry christmas guys!

Spawnie
Ho Ho Ho! U know the drill smile

T'Challa
heh! i know the drill!

T'Challa
Actually no i dont.

T'Challa
i cant belive ruby was banned!

Spawnie
What? what r u talking about? how that happen?

T'Challa
well, ruby was innoying Raz and raz banned him the crap mad

T'Challa
no offense raz

Spawnie
oh boy

T'Challa
oh boy oh boy!

T'Challa
ruby is back! and by that i mean im using challa as a puppet. now i am unstopable! laughing haha! laughing AHAHAHA! laughing BWAHA!HAHAHAHAHA! blink i think i over did it. wink

T'Challa
yes thats rite. dat wasnt tchalla it was me, ruby! evil face

Spawnie
lol

Mr.Smile
nujgu777g im back! tis challa here back from da dead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.