Favorite Episode II trailer?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigsef2
What is everyone's favorite Episode II trailer?
-Choices
-Breathing
-Mystery
-Forbidden Love

Mine is still probably Choices. It doesn't show much at all, but I think it captures the 'spirit' of what the Prequels are about the best.

Texas
Mystery kicks ass
Choices sucks ass
Breathing was extremely dissapointing
Forbidden Love was OK

Ushgarak
I thought Choices was far too big a download for a series of stills with music.

I thought Breathing was STUNNING, to be honest. VERY atmospheric.

Mysteries was entertaining, funny, but short.

And Forbidden was, really, my favourite. A perfect mix of romanticism, Anakin's darker side an action- a great representation of what the film will be like.

mah
mystery is the best, nice to see how anakin behave.

yerssot
we have to choos? sad

King Jedi
Choices - Great it didn't show you anything but still got you excited.

Breathing - My second favourite. Very dark.

Mystery - My favourite. It was amazing.

Forbidden - Don't like this one at all.

mah
explain why you don't like mystery.

King Jedi
Some of the dialogue was really bad. sad

mah
only thing I thought was bad was when natalie said ''Ani?'', that has to be a bit different in the film.

the dialogue was good I think, the conversation between obi and ani too.

King Jedi
That was my least favourite part.sad The bit where Obi-Wan is talking about how Anakin shld be committed to the Jed.

queeq
Don't forget a lot of dialogue was cut very short, lines here and there to make it fit. I have to see the original scenes to judge that.

I'm still torn between Mystery and Forbidden. Forbidden has more story to it, but Mystery has some great humour (' Good Job!' laughing out loud ), so I dunno.

ToMacco
Forbidden Love is the best, in my mind. It's the only one that shows us any insite to the film.

LanceWindu
I have only seen one of the trailers and I don't know which one I saw.

ToMacco
Man, you are so out of the loop! wink

LanceWindu
I caught it on MTV's TRL. And I don't know where to find any of the other's. I can't download them from the computer because for some reason the movie player isn't working.

Julie
Choices - never even saw it
Breathing - nice but very very short
Mystery - great; a mixture of a lot of elements that is,
in my opinion, a very good representation of
what is to come
Forbidden - also great; we get to see a bit of the budding
romance as well as some lightsaber action.

If I had to choose one I would probably have to go with Forbidden love. I can't wait to see the whole movie!

Ushgarak
I guess it's a shame that as far as duel snippets are concerned we saw virtually the same sequence in three trailers.

Julie
I hadn't noticed that. Look on the bright side. When AOTC comes out we'll get to see the duel in its entirety.

Ushgarak
Well, I hope so!

LanceWindu
Yeah, It would suck if the movie at theaters cuts off right in the middle of a duel.

Ushgarak
I mean, that would make Jar-Jar look like Han Solo if they did that!

bigsef2
hmmm, maybe jar-jar and amidala will secretly fall in love and GL will surprise us with the fact that jar-jar is the TRUE father of luke and leia!!!

Julie
I think I'm gonna be sick....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.