help needed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jetzhere101
i wanna start writin a book on the matrix which will include a lot of case history and all the philosophies and the basic explaination and even essays on diff. topics.........but cant think where 2 begin bcoz the matrix is so varied.........so plz help how must i start.........
my format

basic explainations(brief) including character intro.
detailed explainations......
hidden cookies...........(double meanings).......
end

plz help i need to start as soon as possible........ sad

Verity
Why don't u start with Neo? His purposes r the most interesting ones to me....then go to Morpheus. Do u understand it?

jetzhere101
that is a good idea.......mayb from the most impt. char. down right to the supportin chars........i will include an intro. section which will make one aware of the basic plots and characters...........

jemmett
That sounds like a good idea... I think I'll do it too.

jemmett
Ah... nevermind. I can't write. I do have something planned though.

dragonpisces272
hmm...I planned one of these last year, but not exactly a book where you "write it out". I decided to print the material and yeah, waste of ink, but I got hook ups on cheaper ones. Anywayz, you should put the philosophy and mythology if you have the time and patience. I agree with verity, that you should put the main characters first then down to supporting. Maybe you should add some terminology explanation in there too. If I think of anything else, then I'll just tell you smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.