my bf is jealous of my movie star crush Orlando!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dannixxxxx
my bf has had enough of listening to me talkin about orli. I asked him if he wanted to c lotr with me and some mates and he blew and he said "i've had enough of this it's either i go or orli" (it's really hard to choose cause my bf is hot) help me lord help me choose
dannixxxxx

Camellia
How can this be a hard decision?

Are you saying that the only reason why you are seeing the film is because OB is in it? I'm assuming not - tell him why else you want to see it e.g the fantastic story line, the wonderful acting (and NOT only by OB) etc.

Secondly, I can understand why he might be feeling fed up. Are you REALLY obsessed with OB or do you just like him (as in, you like his looks, acting etc. but it's only really a silly crush? - for example, my sister 'likes' Tom Cruise but she is engaged and very happily so.)

However...if you are one of these typical fan girls, uh-oh! stick out tongue

Surely you like your boyfriend for more than just looks? And how serious is it? (Not meaning to be too personal - just wondering whether this is long term or short term)

Sorry to sound bossy, and if I am taking control and sorry if you think that I do not have the right to answer this question (seeing as I am 15 and yet to be in a relationship) but this is my personal opinion of what I think you should think about. big grin

Member.
You're boyfriend is so stupid, he may be hot and he certainly sounds like a jackass. this is a jk right? if not, then choose orli over that f***in retard. again, no offense.

enya
lol 'no offense' yeah because thats not offensive lol

Camellia
Yes, but it does depend on how much you are talking about OB. I mean, if you go on about him constantly, I guess that your b/f is feeling quite crappy at the moment. Then again, I don't know anything about your relationship so...

Member.
lol, seriously. who'd be pissed so much as her bf? that guy sounds so moronic. it's just an actor, no harm. she'll go back to him a few days later. he should know this and let her have her fun.

Camellia
I didn't say that she wouldn't...I'm just saying that, if some of the fans that I have seen are anything to go by, then the b/f might be pushed to one side.

I'm not being mean or rude, just looking at both sides of the argumentbig grin

Member.
i know, u are open-minded. dannix, just tell ur bf that u really love him and would never leave him for some stupid actor.

Camellia
Lol, good answer Member.!

enya
just tell him its not your fault that orlando iz so hot and that he iz hotty than ur b/f that will please him LOL

Member.
LOL. thx camelia.

fini
uh how can you choose between a fantasy and REAL LIFE???????.............hmmm anyone with a brain could figure that one out.

yes u can go ahead and drool bout the guy but you DONT FREAKING KNOW THE MAN, never met him, dont know his personality etc. Meanwhile you know ur bf, he is flesh and blood and actually in ur life.

A person that forgoes people that care about them for a damn crush/obession/fantasy is not only depreiving themselves of happiness but is also a VERY SAD person.

use ur brain and heart and not some hormones

GABRIEL05
YOu Orli and your boyfriend should get their own personal level in hell, weeeeeelll.... heck rather.

SKAliv
Hahahahaaaaa....that's really funny that you even have to ASK!!!! And I'll bet you even think that you could get INVOLVED with Orli!!!!! Oh man, that's so funny *wipes tears off eyes*.

No, no, no, do your BF a favor and choose Orli.
--Liv

Dannixxxxx
cheers you guys my bf has calmed down alot now and i have stopped talkin (and thinkin) about 24/7 i have taken an hour of my time like 2 mayb 3 times a week to think of orli and then done my homework and hang with my bf after. I said to my bf that im seein the movie because i like the books and the story line and i think it is an execelent movie to watch (and not always drool over orli even though it is hard but i have learnt to control it). So i asked my bf to the movies to see lotr (not just cause orli is in it) on xmas day and had a chinese with him and my family and he said soz cause of all the rubbish he dumped on my shoulders and that he trusted me not to betray him so thanx for all your help and hope to keep talkin on this window smile to you all
-Dannixxxxx

nazgulinthedark
PERSON!!! you will never have orlando bloom! keep your boyfriend! it's an easy choice!

BackFire
you're boyfriend is an idiot. and you're crush on orlando bloom is unhealthy, you sound more obsessed then anything

nazgulinthedark
laughing out loud

Gotwa
Oh my god. You're an idiot. You can't chose between your real life boyfriend, and some idiot who plays in movies? GOOD JOB.. welcome to the NONO list.

Kitoky
*cough* Well I've been trying to avoid this thread but I no longer can. I would say that you should talk to your boyfriend. Though we're all friends of Orlando Bloom you mustn't give up your boyfriend for some silly fangirl crush.

Seeing as though, I'm assuming that you talking about Bloom alot and I can understand your boyfriend's jealousy. You should really try to hold on to your boyfriend because losing a relationship over a crush could be really dramatic.

I'm a girl and I do not have a boyfriend, being a tomboy, I do have alot of guys that have girlfriend trouble. So just talk to him ok?

BackFire
It probably isn't jealousy as much as it is an annoyance, if my gf was always talking about an elf, I'd get annoyed very quickly.

Corlindel
And if my gf was always talking about him I would buy a plane ticket for Middle-Earth or wherever he is and I would put her in the first plane asap...bye gf enjoy yourself and don't come back.

stick out tongue

Kitoky
Hahahahahha, I think I would do that even though I'm a girl, I act like a boy.

Verity
Well I think the boyfriend can't be all that smart if he's jealous over someone that's not even in Danni's life! What a loser roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kitoky
True, all the obsessive fangirls want Orli, and none of them has succeeded

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.