American Chopper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
I have seen every episode. I have almost got of all them on tape also. I luv this show this is prolly my favorite show on the air right now. Well for ne one who watches this show what was ur favorite bike. My favorite bike was the Jet bike because of the paint job was just incrediable. The detail in that thing was just insanly awesome and then the newest bike that made the snap on was pretty cool I liked the paint job on that thing that justin kid is very fing talented

Tex
I watched the new episode of the new season, its still good! thumb up

DeNiro
yea it is i luv that show. I bet it is going to run for a long time even when like paulie jr owns the shop and his dad retires. but i dont think i would like it that much after that cause then they wouldnt have the fights that they have on the show now

ElectricBugaloo
last night's show was cool; the liberty bike looks awesome

DemonicGambit-2
I like American Choppers I think the detail work they do on their bikes is great

Darth Revan
I haven't seen much of it but I do like it yes

ElectricBugaloo
i think i've seen most of the episodes. i know i've missed some

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
I absoluetly love this show. Polly is so great, i love him, he is so freaking hillarious. My fave bike's are : The snap-on bike, the liberty bike,and the POW bike. Those were the best episodes. I loved the snap-on bike the best because of the way they used tools,that was jsut the shit man, i love it!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.