My X-men!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ness
Put your power(s) and your mutant name in this discussion.

Mine would be pyro-kinisis and my name would be flamer

DemonicGambit
I think my name would be either: Demonic Gambit, nickname I choose. Or Demonic Angel, nickname my father called me. I like them both, so it would be hard to choose.

Ness
your powers are what

DemonicGambit
OH I got this, acid powers. Hehehe, pretty much the same concept as Gambit but instead of blowing stuff up, it would be as if I dumped acid on it. It would glow a really cool green and just melt, OH and I could also control it from my eyes.

Hehehe, acid shifty

Ness
ok that's new to me but what ever

Kes
My nickname would be Rain and my power would have something to do with controling the weather just like Storm big grin I know it's not original bt hey!wink

Ness
laughing out loud i never wold have gessed laughing out loud

Kes
embarrasment Well she's cool!

LanceWindu
Don't be ashamed Kes, Storm's got cool powers.

BTW my name would be Prophecy, my power would be to be able to see into the future. That way I could warn the other X-Men about danger.

Ness
eek! laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing sick smokin'

LanceWindu
It would come in handy, you have to admit that.

Kes
big grin

Ness
laughing out loud

LanceWindu
Come on now.

Get this back on topic.

Ness
we are on topic da

LanceWindu
Ok if I had another choice for a name and power it would be...

Name: Ghost
Powers: Ability to float in the air & walk through solid objects.

Kes
Nice one!smile

LanceWindu
*Takes a bow*

Thank you.

Ness
name: tela
power: to do anthing with your mind

Sheepz
Name: Spree
Power: I can freeze time for short periods. But the time span would expand as my powers progressed.

Kes
Like a tela for a painter to paint. smile

Ness
what

Kes
Tela is portuguese for, i dont know how its called in english blink The white paper that the painter use to paint. do you understand?

LanceWindu
Canvas?

Kes
Yes!Thats it.

LanceWindu
I believe he mean Tele as in Telekinesis or Telekinetic.

Ness
ya

Kes
Oh messed

LanceWindu
Honest mistake.

He spelt it the way another word is in your country.

Ness
sowwy

verauko
codename: Verauko (as always big grin) aka Cameleo
powers: ability to change body colour (to make invisible), like a chameleon; possibility to penetrate into solid objects and live organism (iclude human) and control them (not mentally, physically only)

or

codename: Verauko aka Ivi
powers: ability to control flora (colour, shape, pace of growing etc.)

DemonicGambit
You and that flora, you just want to see people being trapped in a flower prison huh?

Ness
laughing out loud

verauko
EXACTLY!!! big grinbig grinbig grin But not all people just those who I hate ar I'm scared of laughing out loud

Ness
laughing out loud

LanceWindu
Hell, I'd do the same.

skule
i would definatly want to be wolverine, like most other guys around heh ok but if i was to have any other power, it would be to control molecules in any object living or in animate thus having the power to reshape anything, my name would be moleculos.

*~PyrosLady~*
I'd either be:

Codename= Hydro
Power= able to create, manipulate and control water

or:

Codename= Volta
Power= able to create, manipulate and control electricity

big grin

Vincent Rendar
Name: Oblivion
Power: Super Strength, Agility, and Kinetic Blast(like havok)

G.P
Lance, the two first powers you mentioned belong respectively to Destiny and Shadowcat !!!

BOPRecruit 16
i'd have the power to create illusions and astro project myself and anything around me. kind of like dr. strange can. my alias would be Farscape. i'm recalling my idea from a mutant creation of mine that i eventually want to turn into a fanfiction after i'm done with "cutting edge". i have so many other mutant creatios, but can't use them all!

verauko
Nice could be power to see with other people's eyes and feel what they feel, I mean their taste and smell, senses.

breezer2003
Circuit- with the powers to control electronics/machines and control metal and electricity.

tokyo_goddess
Reverie - Powers of manipulating people's minds into believing their darkest desires are infact true,
making their defenses low.

*snickers*

DemonicGambit
You sure about that? I mean what if they have a really dirty mind?

Careful what you use your powers for.

tokyo_goddess
Yeah I'm sure...that way I could make them feel even stupider when I defeat them, the more vulnerable they are, the easier they are to kill. big grin

BOPRecruit 16
your powers remind of an impath. (i think that's how you spell it.) impath is someone that can feel people's pain and emotions. for mortals it can destroy them mentally if they can't figure out how to use it for good. as in to help others with pain problems. with certain people, like wiches and demons, when an impath touches someone skin to skin, they pass on their impath powers in which losing theirs. i got this from an episode of Charmed on earlier in the week. good ep.

another cool power would be this one i read about, a manga called "Mind Asassin". Where the doctor, a young man, has the ability to erase or change painful memories for his patients. the power was meant to kill people originally. but the doctor who inherited the power didn't want to do that. cool. too bad the manga doesn't come in english yet.

~battosai yuriko~

DemonicGambit
its spelled empath and a person with those abilites are empathic, just so you know.

And only on the tv show is the power passed on. I saw that one too

JackSparrowLuvr
Name: Slider
Power: I could change shape into any form wether it be animal or human

i no that not that original either but o well happy big grin laughing out loud

tokyo_goddess
Well you could think of yourself as the male version of Mystique, or could be of some relation with her...or be in a big battle...or romance...look how I'm jumping to conclusions...

DemonicGambit
Actually they had a male shapeshifter on the original X-Men cartoon. His name was Morph he was speficially created for it, it was pretty cool

tokyo_goddess
I wish I had watched the original X-men cartoon, I remember it being on, but I wasn't into it...How ironic that everything I'm into now, I wasn't into when I was a child...but anywho...brining the concept of a male Mystique wouldn't be to bad...

DemonicGambit
I loved it, it wasn't as uptight as the wb is. Like one of the writers on evo said that they won't actually show people dating, just say they did

JackSparrowLuvr
Ya but the prob is im a girl!!! miffed mad

tokyo_goddess
I'm sorry...embarrasment...I make mistakes like that all the time...also put into accord that I'm tired and I have summer school in 5 hours...screw it.

DemonicGambit
lol

tokyo_goddess
Now I feel stupid...*bangs head against wall*

DemonicGambit
its okay...we don't think any less of you

Kes
Doesn't he die in the 1st ep?

AlyssaMilano
Code Name: Fifth Element
Eyes: blue and green
Hair: black with red streak and tips
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 124 lbs
Powers: The ability to control the four elements; Earth, air, fire, and water. With each element there are a number of things I can do, like fly(air), breath under water(water), travel through the earth(earth), ect.
Also the ability to control/tame any animal.

goatboy
Well... I think my name would be Goatboy because I am hairy and smelly... As for my superpower, I would definetely go for the animalistic charm and the ability to seduce any person I want into doing my biddings...

I am also available for children's parties by the way... Happy Dance

tokyo_goddess
Hmmm, another power could be able to eat through any metal?...laughing out loud

goatboy
Eat metal? Do you have something on mind?

Not eat metal... maybe cut it with my horns....

tokyo_goddess
Perhaps I'm ignorent, I thought Goats could eat metal and stuff, but I guess those are just in the cartoons but I see you headbutting someone to death. eek!

goatboy
Uhm...Goats eat paper...

DemonicGambit
Um, isn't GoatBoy a character that used to be on SNL? Where he was half boy and goat or something? I was just wondering...

And I thought goats could eat aluminum?

tokyo_goddess
Yeah he was frickin awesome!....I can do a mean goatboy...but if goats eat paper, then you can...eat paper...I don't know what paper a hero would have on him?

goatboy
"Goatboy" was a character invented by the late comedian Bill Hicks. I can not probably describe the act without getting banned, but you can search for it on the net.... You may even find videos and MP3 on KaZaA if it comes to that... Let's just say his version has NOTHING to do with the SNL one...

Goats eat ANY kind of paper... But as I said... Eating paper is not going to be my main superpower... just something to get me by periods of starvation...

BOPRecruit 16
another cool power would to liquid metal like that villian from terminator 2.

tokyo_goddess
Yeah that was cool, and you know it's weaknesses and only someone like Pyro would be able to kill it...no one else would...

DemonicGambit
Yeah, so you would be pretty invincible. That's always a plus

BOPRecruit 16
it sure is.

tokyo_goddess
Only if you don't encounter Pyro, otherwise you're invincible...or hope you don't run into anyone who has connections to liquid nitrogen...

DemonicGambit
Yeah, and it wouldn't be a good idea to vacation in Hawaii, volcano's you know

tokyo_goddess
I didn't even think of that! blink

Ness
ok no more Hawaii laughing out loud

BOPRecruit 16
i could stay in alaska, oregon, washington, russia, or something place like that.

tokyo_goddess
cold places...very restricting ne?

BOPRecruit 16
yeah, but maybe i can convert to what logan, yuriko, and colossus have?

DemonicGambit
metal?

tokyo_goddess
huh nani yo? what do they resort to?

DemonicGambit
I think metal. I mean Logan has his claws, Yuriko has her...nails, and Colossus has his...body.

At least I think that's what he meant

tokyo_goddess
Colossus reminds me TO much ot the terminator! no

BOPRecruit 16
tokyo and demonic, i'm a woman!

verauko
I want to explain something... I'm a woman too hieh big grinbig grinbig grin

tokyo_goddess
Girl power! big grin ...i knew I found out in another post. that's why I choose u/n's that are feminine...the confusion isn't worth it.

DemonicGambit
I have a confession to make...I'm a girl too, by I guess by my name people get confused

BOPRecruit 16
but, you guys's are more obvious that you are girls. the rest of my u/n's don't have these confusion problems. thank kami! my fave is Battosai Yuriko.

tokyo_goddess
Demonicambit sounds straight up manish...no offense...cause that's what I thought when i first came here, and Bop, your name sounds unisex...welp, now theat we have our sexes identified... shall we get back on topic?

DemonicGambit
Its a play off the nickname my father gave me...And I'm sorta on topic, that would be my mutant name, or the original. Demonic Angel

tokyo_goddess
Okay...makes sense.

MaverickIce
My name would be Stylin' cause I can encoat any part of body with diamonds!

BOPRecruit 16
just call me the lady battousai

MaverickIce
Kenshin fan too huh. laughing out loud

DemonicGambit
Can't Emma do that too? The diamond thing

MaverickIce
O yeah. Damn her..

BOPRecruit 16
sorry, what? i'm lost! ~lol~ brain damage activated! ~lol~

DemonicGambit
MarverickIce wanted to turn into diamonds for his power, but Emma can do that. But he can still use it, just add some extra powers, or that be his main.

caught up now?

tokyo_goddess
Talk about slow steps in moderation! roll eyes (sarcastic)

DemonicGambit
lol

tokyo_goddess
I have a picture of what I'd look like...I'm not wearing anything confining like the usual suits...Hey...anyone wanna make a thread/storyline where we incorporate wh we'd be in the X-men realm?

Godshinto
Name: Spudgen
Power: Skin that is harder than adimantium, strength greater that than of the HULK and a mind stronger than Dr.Xaviers and my powers can't be asorbed at all.

DemonicGambit
Geez, those are great powers. You could probably kick Apocalypse's butt by yourself

tokyo_goddess
What would the name of this skin material be? Would it be natural or applied?

unrpunk
i'd be "drunkin irish bastid", my powers are that i can do anything and i dont feel any pain because i'm piss drunk!

BOPRecruit 16
name: scorpio *or something like that*

new powers: 9"- 12" claws that can extend and retract, poisonous/acid can drip from claws, can harden skin to protect, superstrength and agility, precognition

x-suit: something black and like lady deathstrike or rouge wears in movies with silver x's decorating certain areas.

Tracker
Hrmmm

My name would be..... Tardy.

I have the Uncanny abilty to be late everywhere.

Lunchb0x
I would be Lunchb0x...and my power would be to turn in2 a lunchbox.....i dunno how it would help...but if ne X-man was hungry, i could just morph and they could have a feed big grin

BOPRecruit 16
"have a feed"?!?! *cough cough* that sounds sooo wrong! ~lol~ forgive me for my perverted mind. but interesting power none of the less.

verauko
I think that too strong powers are kinda not realistic... When someone has not to powerful abilities he's maybe not so great mutant, but at least he seems realistic and possible, and his power is unique in its own way.

cgtuna21
My name would be the shadow. I would be invinsible and can see clearly in the dark. I would be a bad guy with excellent powers.

cgtuna21
I would also be invisible.

tokyo_goddess
laughing out loud

DemonicGambit
I have a question for Lunchbox. If you turn into a lunch box and they eat what's inside, aren't they eating your organs and stuff? Just a thought

Lunchb0x
When i turn into a lunchb0x.......there eating food that i ate, and digested, and has been turned back into real food thru my uncanny Lunchbox powers.....smile

DemonicGambit
Oh okay, cause I was gonna say then using your powers kill you

BOPRecruit 16
what a lovely way of eating...

verauko
Yuck! laughing out loud

x-menevo2004
I would be Rifter and i would have powers over the ground.

Kes
over the ground?blink

x-menevo2004
yeh like Avalanche!

Kes
blink Pardon my ignorance. But what are his/hers powers?

x-menevo2004
he can make earth quakes

Kes
Oh neat! wink

tokyo_goddess
I'd think Avalanche would be for snowy times...but maybe your name should be Richter Scale? What am I saying, be what you wanna be1

SlayerChick1188
This'd be mine...

Name: Tarot
Power: Precognate (see into the not too distant future)
That would definitely be handy if you had to fight someone noone would be able to touch you if you could snse what was going to happen!

and these may not something i would want to be but i thought they were pretty cool:

Name: Titan
Power: super strength and speed

Name: Cypher
Power: ability to interpret and learn at superhuman rate

and

Name: Lobo
Power: Heightened wolf-like senses (seeing in the dark and stuff), strength, speed, and agility

wicker_man
My X-Man would be called The Elemental Ghost.
The Name is based on that of an entity that can change apperance.

I'd walk in the shadows to blend in be it in form or transition.

tokyo_goddess
At first I thought you were trying to be like Mystique, but I relalise that you're trying to be more like a natural camolauge (sp?)

Blopster
Back when I was 12 my fellow X-Men fanatic buddies and I all made our own X-Men off ourselves. Here was the one I made:

Codename: Ether
Powers: Control or create gravity fields (positive & negative effects; basically like Magneto). This allowed him to fly, lift incredibly heavy objects easily and even warp energy beams off course. But, one of my buds mentioned that "telepathy & telekinesis exists on a different plane of reality!", so those powers would cut through my characters gravity effects.
His 2ndary power was he suffered from being sort of locked in time. Which meant he doesn't age (and with powers coming at a young age, he was stuck looking like a kid), but that allowed for accelerated healing (nowhere near Wolverine's, but faster than normal).

ragesRemorse
yeah if i were a mutant id like to be able to controll air and gravity pulls, air being the strongest of the elements and gravity just simply to be able to creat a gravity pull around someone and crush them, id use my name ragesRemorse even though i would be the strongest id still have lots of fun

BOPRecruit 16
here are some more of my mutant creations/ideas:

alias: farscape
power: ability to create realistic flesh and bone illusions, astro projection like prue of charmed

alias: hacker
power: with a swipe of the hand, i can change codes on any material, change what it says or can do

alias: mind assassin *after a manga*
powers: skin to skin contact -> can see people's thoughts and images, by using my hands -> i can delete/alter certain painful memories -> that is limited/boundaries to that -> plus, to a villian, i can transport that pain to the person's mind and make them feel it too, gotta be careful to not destroy their minds, i'm not an untouchable like rogue

*i've got tons more of ideas in my fanfiction journal!*

verauko
I've got an idea about another mutant... but I can't explain his powers in English, shit! sad, but the codename would be ShadowCrop. I've even drown him big grin
He's a tall, black guy (197 cm) with piercing all over him and a big tatoo of a raven on his back big grin... and with nice haircut big grin

BOPRecruit 16
can you post the image here by any chance?

Kiro_the_enemy
Name: Juice

Powers: can mold his body to look like anyone or thing but not to exact measures. Can never find his original form because he has short term memory and can't remember what he looked like. He is kinda like the guy from terminater 2 but he can't do it in an instant and can be hurt by punches and stuff, even though he is really tough because he is metal.

The explanation is that he can add heat to metal enough to mold, even though he isn't to artistic.
wacko

BOPRecruit 16
name: nitro
powers: can convert certain liquids into mists/blasts of energy by absorbing them through skin of hands and contact
examples: water -> steam, ice; fuel -> ooz, fire; etc. etc.

verauko
Here's his pick big grin

tokyo_goddess
Woah! That picture is so awesome!!! It describes what you were saying!

DeNiro
My name would have to be Juicer, powers incredibale streangth my look a huge muscular guy that has a tank top that is ripped to shit cause I keep gettin bigger, weakness have to eat every two hours lol.

LanceWindu
Nice one verauko

Kes
Very nice pic Verauko!

rogue_night666
Name: Soulsucker
Powers: Ability to suck the soul out of ppl or all of their memories forever

Kamion
I must say, that the imagination used here is very complete, however unlimited. The key, I would say, to creating a great character is to go indepth to them. There is missing the reprotiore that gives each person thier personality, and the equalness of a good rounded biography. Many are missing key terms to each character. For example, With just the name and the powers, all one recieves is the cloak of the person, there is no mantle put there. But, if you include; their past, thier description, thier clothing, the example of the ability of their power, and possibly the group of the person. Not to mention a reprotoir that gives the expressions of a man. Another thing to consider is the tools. Gambit had his staff and cards, Pyro used a lighter, what possible things could a character use to further his or her powers? I mean no disrespect with this lecture, if you will. I only intended to express my beliefs on what people could do to give forth a better character that also relays the creators mind.

As is the discussion, i will now set forth one of my characters for people to view.

The greatness of a mind is centered on its imagination. As a lone wolf myself, my characters tend to be loners even though they get on well with other characters.

As a society, the word has changed much. But now, it is for the better. After the cry of mutants have died down, we come to this time, this day and age. The world of nature is being rebuilt, and the world of machines has been equalized. Many live in harmony with each other. But also refuse to let in some. As a child my character, who is Jason Lourne, wandered the streets of a magnificent city. Whose mother died when he was very young, and father left before the birth, in an expidition, and never returned. The child hid amoung refuce, and gathered to himself reading material for his education. How the child lived without nurisment for many years no one knows. However he did meet another man, in his teens. This man was also a mutant. His name was Christopher Reed. He was just learning to cope with his newfound powers, and Jason helped him, as he learned his very young. Jasons powers were almost a second Gambit, he had the ability to change the air about him into Kinetic force. When he moved, it could create a visible sweep of power that struck out and cut, almost anything. Reed's power however, was different, he earned the name Razer, as he could disrupt the air around him and cause himself to disrupt, so there were about four images of him self, two slightly to the out side and one to the inside of his original form. Also he carries knifes, blades that could do the same thing and he can shield him self with the disrupted air. Razer could also use the disrupted air, and pass through it, and any object there. Gambits group found them.
Gambit was the only one to survive the cataclysmic event that occured through Onslought. However, his power was drained. the new technology of society Gave him back his strength, and renewed him. Gambit had put together a group, a new type of X-men. But refused to lead them. He was lucky. At that time a withered Cable appered and stood before them. He then fell into a chair. Gambit knew him from years before. He asked Cable to lead the group like Professer X did before. He agreed, but gave up the name Cable, and asked them to call him Nathan. The group did however put together costumes off Gambits. All wear boots up to thier knees, with thier own insignia on the caps. And many wore something that would flap in the wind. Other than Gambit, Jason, and Razer, the last in the group was Sersi.

Sorry have to go, more later.

BOPRecruit 16
people just don't have the freakin' time to go into depth like you can here. i do go into depth with my mutant creations, but that's only in my fanfiction journal. besides, it's not like the x-men or comic book creators are going to see this thread and want to use these for comics and movies. so why care to bother to go into depth?

Rogue Jedi
my name: jedi
my powers: dark side force powers, along with wolverines accelerated healing.
green force lightning!!!!!!

Kes
kamion> BOP is right. It just takes to long and it is something that a person has to think about. This thread is just the basic. Name, powers and maybe a why that. Besides when a post is too big ppl usually skip it.

ChinaNiki
Voyager and i could go anywhere in the world in the blink of an eye

verauko
Aha!!!!!!!! I forgot about a very important thing!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shadowcrop's eyes are black, without white ayeballs and colour irises

Okay, I was wondering how to describe his powers:

He can absorb life energy (but very little) from every live organism, with his shadow. He can't control it (the same as Rogue), but in the dark his powers are completely useless... and it's the only moment when he can get close to other people. Shadowcrop can absorb mostly strenght and senses from his adversaries (only with his shadow, REMEMBER!). It gives him great muscle and makes his senses better, but for his adversaries it's reverse effect (they are weaker and they can't see, hear, smell, taste, feel as well as before, and they loose their balance) as long as they are in his shadow. But it's only temporary, after a while they are completely "healthy" big grin

Sorry for my primitive description big grin

BOPRecruit 16
that's okay. i like the sound of that idea! reminds me of saiyans in dragonball z and goku's genki-dama attack (where he gathers life energy from every living thing around him/planet and forms a huge energy ball to blast at an enemy). alright, here's a new mutant creation of mine and i'm not sure if i mentioned this one already or not:

name: Nightshade
powers: is almost completely blind, except that everything i see is in white not black like most blind people, the way i see is by the shadows casted by any objects (instead of sonar sound like daredevil), sharp hearing, at night i can see like a normal person but just in the dark not with lighted areas, only at night when things are too shrouded in shadows i can send out harmless rays from my eyes to be able to x-ray or reveal what is there and see it as clear as day
eyes: a very light baby blue that's glazed over with a crystal white because of my blindess like daredevil
hair: raven with dark blue and silver streaks (not like rogue's)
x-suit: ??? (hmm...not sure)

verauko
hmmm...... it sounds like you would be kinda very affectionate to light and in bright places you couldn't see... only white (how you said) big grin Nice big grinbig grinbig grin I like, I like, I like it! big grin

Aha... and I forgot about very important thing...
Shadowcrop, beause he's powerless at night, tries to develop his senses (hear, sigh, smell etc.), which are sharper than ordinary human's, and after absorbing other people energy his senses are so high developed that he acquire a seventh sense (he can foresee the future with few-second forestall ('forestall' )) and it's very useful in the fight smile

whiterider
i would like to be a shapeshifter because you could turn into anything you want

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>