Maniac Cop

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zombieman
What does everyone think of the Maniac Cop series? I thought the first 2 were half descent but the third one let the series down. I heard rumors of a 4th installment not too long ago.

tabby999
another Bruce movie. ah how he is mr b grade

samhain
the first two are brilliant. A good mix of comedy & horror, not as much as evil dead series but some laughable scenes anyway. the scene where the guy gets suffocated in the patch of cement...genius. The back story to Robert Cordell's motive to go on a killing spree may not be original but it is put across in a way that makes you think that Cordell is one of the good guys just trying to get revenge. The third part does leave a lot to be desired, originally to be titled "Bride of Maniac Cop", is unintentionally bad. In fact, it would have been better to call it by it's original title, then fans of the first 2 would have known how bad it was without having to watch it.

Cowboyography
I love how HUGE MANIAC COP IS!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.