Happy Birthday, ToMacco!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raz
Happy Birthday, ToMacco

Hope you have a nice one!

queeq
YO TO!

Happy birthday Dude.

yerssot
I was first! big grin

queeq
Not here, you weren't.

yerssot
I PM'ed him and wrote on the simpsons thread big grin

Ushgarak
Didn't answer his question right though, did you?

Happy birthday, you crazy plant hybrid you...

yerssot
stick out tongue

Ratcat
Hope it rains!

Aquarius87
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEXY!!!!!!!!

yerssot
and you nee your pills

peluffo
Hey TOMACCO i've lost connection, but hope this don't get to later!!!

JAPI BIRDAI!!!!! (HAPPY BIRTHDAY with spanish tones!!)
big grin big grin wink big grin big grin

ToMacco
Thank you, all.

I hung out with my family all day long. We went to see Harry Potter. (Wow, what a stinker! sad ). The movie was 2 1/2 hours long, and absalutly nothing happens!

But I did finally get to see the SW trailer on the big screen. Cool stuff, I tell ya!

Then we went out to eat to a nice place. Then they brought me to Best Buy for a present. I got a DVD player, and got one DVD. Guess which one it was?

So it was a good day. I've been watching the extras of TPM for the last 4 hours now. I keep getting calls from my friends saying to get my ass out of the house and go have fun. I told them I was having fun! big grin

Besides, I got way to drunk the past two nights. My body needs a rest! sad

Texas
Happy B Day, guy big grin
I would of said something sooner, but I was at the Cirque!
That's kewl, it's your Birthday and your uncle was on Americas Most Wanted, what a wonderful day! big grin

ToMacco
I guess it wasn't on tonight. It'll be next week, or something. I don't know

Texas
So you got a DVD player eh? Dont you just love the way new electronics smell? big grin

ToMacco
You're damn right! It's not everyday you get something like a DVD player!

Texas
I'm sure you cant wait for the Glitter DVD to come out rolling on floor laughing

ToMacco
Very funny.

It's hard, cause DVD's are pretty damn expensive, so what do I start buying first?

I got The Phantom Menace. What comes next? I'm thinking that Simpsons first season set, Shawshank, or the Godfather Saga set.

Texas
Those collector sets, like the Godfather cose a pretty penny, I'd start off with a cheaper $20 DVD like the Matrix or something.
It really depends on the DVD, some like TPM really kick ass and others like, American Beauty dont.

ToMacco
Hmm, I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna by The Matrix. If someone gave me that as a present, I'd use the disc as a beer coaster! rolling on floor laughing

Aquarius87
heh....you think your getting ripped,in fact your lucky you live in the US,in Australia,the matrix dvd costs like $35.95,we have GST a low dollar and a crappy economy,you name it,everything is damn expensive compared to what you guys pay for! mad wink

yerssot
yeah! same here!

mah
most stuff is expensive in norway, but DVD's don't cost that much, they've come down to about the VHS price now.

Texas
I buy most of my DVD's online. You dont have to search for them in huge stores like Best Buy and Circuit City, and most DVD's online are about $17 smile

yerssot
only 17$???
you don't pay them yourself do you?

Texas
Out of my, like 22 credit cards, only one is still good embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment
So I use that one!
Yes I pay for them myself, I'm not a looser roll eyes (sarcastic)
I also joined that Columbia House DVD club or something, and got 5 DVD's for $0.01 each smokin'

yerssot
hmm, but it's not expansive for you!

Texas
Your calling me cheap!?!?
I am many things, but cheap is not one of them! mad

ToMacco
Tex- a word of advise. Don't rack up bad credit! I wrote about 15 bad checks about a year ago, now I can't get a bank account for five years! I'll be 26 by the time I can get a new checking account! eek! sad sad

mechmoggy
Sorry its a tad late....

HAPPY B'DAY TO! big grin

ToMacco
Thankx.

*ToMacco buys shots for everyone*

yerssot
I just said that Belgium has a lousy economy so DVD's are not cheap here

ToMacco
huh? confused

mechmoggy
*Mech knocks the shot back*

Ouch, it burns! What is in this shot?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.