Wish To See A Prequel/Sequel To?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BOPRecruit 16
which book(s) do you wish there was a sequel or prequel to?

for me: the outsiders

badkittykitty
I wish there was more lotr's books..like continuing with characters and stuff... embarrasment

BOPRecruit 16
yeah, that would be nice to see how life goes on after lotr. just for a book that is.

Vampiree
more discworld series books big grin they rock big grin

BOPRecruit 16
what are those about vamp?

Vampiree
eek! aahh!!! i can't believe you haven't read pratchett! omg.... okay, they are about a twisted universe called the discworld cuz it's the only flat earth in the multiverse, discworld lays on top of four elephants, which are standing on the great a'tuin turtle who is swimming through the galaxy. discworld is really f*cked up, the capital and main city of it is ankh-morpork which is probably the most twisted town ever, discworld has it's own death - Death, who is talking ALL IN CAPS BECAUSE HE HAS SUCH A DEEP, YET EMPTY VOICE, and he rocks... there are so many crazy things about discworld which i can't describe cuz my english is too bad for it big grin these books are hilarioius, pratchett is a really great writer, actually the best i have ever read big grin you have to find discworld somewhere! i will seek for it in the internet and send you asap big grin

BOPRecruit 16
yeah, it does seem a bit odd. i don't read or get that many different books. i stick to ones based on movies or tv shows mostly. mostly a fanfic reader.

Vampiree
oh.. i read lots of books big grin

BOPRecruit 16
same. just not as much as a hobby as it used to. mostly it helps me to get inspired for fics.

i'd like to see a sequel to and books of the matrix to get a better understanding of that confusing/bizarre ass movie.

Vampiree
the movie sucked sick it was soooo terrible....me and my mate were laughing our arses out on the second and third part big grin

BOPRecruit 16
it didn't seem funny to me. just a bit depressing and drawled out.

Vampiree
it was hilarious! big grin that whole dramatic shooting, yelling, dyin and all big grin

BOPRecruit 16
melinda metz needs to continue roswell!

ElmStreetFan01
Freaky Friday and I got a title: Freakier Friday

BOPRecruit 16
it would have been nice if there were novelizations based on the el mirachi movies, like desperado and once upon a time in mexico. i would love to learn more about the characters. namely agent sands.

sailor_neriede
I wish that they would continue Princess Knight! The books are so good, but the ending sucks because once you read the ending you're all, "WHAT?! THAT'S THE ENDING?! THAT'S IT?!"

Laviera_j
Sequels to : Abhorsen
Spirit Fox
Flightless Falcon

Prequels to : Jane Eyre (oh wait, there is one of sorts!
"Wide Sargasso Sea" I believe)

I think thats it

Predator 89
Sequel to: Seize the night
Da vinci code
Still life with crows

BingaBonga
I wish there were more Shopaholic sequels. I know that there are three, but I love the books. smile

BOPRecruit 16
The Outsiders - Sequel
Interview with the Vampire - Sequel that focuses on Louis' Perspective instead of Lestat's for the remainder of the series

Animagus
I'd like a prequal to The Green Mile...as long as it was 90% about "Wild Bill" he was hilarious.

A Prequal would be interesting to the Harry Potter books also.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.