Tom Bombadil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord_Andres
who is he??, heard u guys speak of him in sevrel treads, but never found out whos he was.

Exa

nazgulinthedark
sauron, i see no post explaining

Lord_Andres
wich book is this in exa??

Verity
A guardian of the forest. He has been present from the creation of middle earth, and understands the nature of all beings that grow in it.

BingaBonga
there's really not very much info. on him in the books.

Exa
What? About the doll? Or the rest?

Lord_Andres
never mind read the other tread

nazgulinthedark
HE'S THE WITHCH KING!!!!!loveeek!

Exa
Lol yes
But I prefer him in his evil-evil-really-very-evil-look love love

nazgulinthedark
it doesn't matter how hw looks love he my witch king love

Exa
No Witchy is mineminemine... ok bit offtopic, i guess big grin

fini
uh tom is in the FOTR............please go read it and THEN COME AND ask questions

BingaBonga
shoot, i'm getting confused again, I'll just go back and read the info sauron put in the other thread...

nazgulinthedark
MY RINGWRAITH!!!!!!!!!!!!! MINE MINE MINE!!!! mad

Exa
sorry for this post not belonging here
but

WITCHKING IS MINE, MINE, ABSOLUTELY AND COMPLETELY MINE love

sauron
lol exa got a bit out of control there, but lord andres, i started a bombadil thread up, its now back on first page

and tom is...........MY witch king

(in rotk gandalf says, sauron has not yet let loose his most valuable weapon yet, but sauron did, he let him out on weathertop)

Exa
nonononoNONONO
mad mad mad
MY WITCHKING, MY OWN!

sauron
NO HES MINE, MY OWN MY PRECIOUSSSSSSSS (more s's than a snake with a speech impediment)

Exa
Sauron and the Witchking together (even if he looks like bombadil)? Nah that doesnt work. Better leave him to some nice Exa...

sauron
well exa.... he is MY slave and does what I say, annnnyyyyytttthhhhhiiiinnnngggg i say hehehe (you all know what i mean)

Exa
big grin
Yes
But
What when Morgoth comes? He? Your master?

sauron
lol then there will be three (always better lol)

Exa
hey what about a new topic bout that wink doesnt really belong here...

sauron
ok il start one, but if i get in trouble from mah, you are taking half the blame lol, what can it be called

Exa
Ok
no problem
I usually take the blame of ppl doing stupid things in other forums wink even if im a mod there

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.