tell me this aint right......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BLACKANGEL
i know this is going to get close but tell this aint right, a gurl in my school was having a fight with her exboyfriend. so she did a weak push on him and he grab her by her face and bash her head through glass. then he took her out and glass got stuck in her head. so she tried to fight him but her friends end up jumping him. so she goes to the hospital all that stuff. then later on she finds out she got suspended cuz she did a weak push on him first. the boy was fat and she smaller then him and he bash her head and she get suspended. thats stupid. i dont know why some of these boys think they could take advange of gurls like that. and she didnt deserve to get suspended. i hate my school.

nazgulinthedark
thats stupid and unfair

BLACKANGEL
excatly. he took advange of her. i swear i hate boys like that. the only good thing about it is that she had true friends cuz they jump him real good. i would never let a man hit me. if they do something will be going across there face.

LarryTheArch
me cockslap thaqt fat-asss son of a *****.

ill kill him!

BLACKANGEL
alien

BLACKANGEL
i just cant stand guys like that.eeeeeeeeeeew im mad.

silver_tears
No one has the right to hit another human being.
Race, gender, height, weight, and anything else don't matter.
You don't have that right just like the person beside you doesnt!! no

BLACKANGEL
i know....but i only do it in defence.

silver_tears
I don't hang around people who are abusive, they don't deserve me!!

BLACKANGEL
reading

BLACKANGEL
i dont either. but i hate seeing other females getting hit by men and they dont do anything.

silver_tears
Uhh if a guy ever layed an unwelcome hand on me devil

BLACKANGEL
bunny

nazgulinthedark
yes down they go

BLACKANGEL
if a guy ever lay a hand on me ill do my sister chase him with a butcher knife.

nazgulinthedark
laughing out loud thats a good one

BLACKANGEL
confused

nazgulinthedark
i thought it was funny confused

BLACKANGEL
she really did that 2. that day was funny. my sis ights boys cuz they hit her. on boy fought her and she broke a glass bottle over his head. see she wont let a boy touch her like that.

BLACKANGEL
no its coll nazgurl.big grin

BLACKANGEL
cool*

nazgulinthedark
Cool**

BLACKANGEL
o...k. your cool naz gul.

frootlooplucy
that is wrong. and cruel. that guy shouldve been arrested for assault.

nazgulinthedark
yes *yawn*

BLACKANGEL
oh he was going to but since those gurls jump him he ran home. i dont know if the cops came and took him.

nazgulinthedark
i hope they did

BLACKANGEL
me 2. we was in the newspaper again for this thing.

nazgulinthedark
woah

BLACKANGEL
thats not a surprise. thats our what fifth time this year.

nazgulinthedark
woah again

BLACKANGEL
i know. the most surprising one was when the exprincple kick the whole school out. we was stuck in the streets and sidewalks. cops surrounded us. then they tried to say no one told yall to leave....they told us to leave damit.

BLACKANGEL
hey i dont care we made her quick.

nazgulinthedark
woah again again

BLACKANGEL
yea....well my school is bad.

nazgulinthedark
yeah, i can see that

BLACKANGEL
my sis school is worst. that school is in the newspaper like ten times a year. they said they were going to close it down and they nebver did. the cops had to mase people when there was a fight.

nazgulinthedark
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/jawdrop.gif

BLACKANGEL
that face was funny.

LarryTheArch
who

nazgulinthedark
the face

BLACKANGEL
the smilely

nazgulinthedark
yeah that

BLACKANGEL
it scared me first then i laugh at it. so how ur school.

nazgulinthedark
its a catholic school, but last year a couple of kids were expelled for doing drugs, amd the year before someone was expelled for something

BLACKANGEL
wow....thats it. they do drugs in my school but its normal 2 us. they set fire to garbage cans and bulletin boreds. where u from.

nazgulinthedark
alabama

nazgulinthedark
one time, lik a day or two before the first day of school someone set the garbage dumpster on fire at this public shcool near my house

BLACKANGEL
im from newyork....one time i went to take the train home and there two sides one is farrockaway the other is brooklyn. so i was at thr farockaway side and the brooklyn side is right across so there was a fight and the kids took one kid threw him over a rail and he landed on stairs. he stood their and waited for the ambulence.

nazgulinthedark
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/jawdrop.gif

nazgulinthedark
i would be scared to death

BLACKANGEL
laughing out loud im sorry that face just gets me 4 some reason.

nazgulinthedark
hehe big grin

BLACKANGEL
do u like your school.

nazgulinthedark
it pretty good

BLACKANGEL
i wish i could say that.

LarryTheArch
I wish I cud 2

nazgulinthedark
is your school bad LTA?

LarryTheArch
its pretty fukked up, not as bad as veronicas

nazgulinthedark
hers sounds very very bad

LarryTheArch
it is. Im kinda worried she might not cum home frum it 1 day...

nazgulinthedark
messed that scary thought

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.